Rate my team - ppr, auction draft 10 teams

DBW

Team looks a bit top heavy at RB/WR. This could bite you with the two flex starters.  Is Henry/Harris + Adams/Brown going to be enough to cover the points you bleed at Flex? Good luck!

31 minutes ago, toolg said:

Team looks a bit top heavy at RB/WR. This could bite you with the two flex starters.  Is Henry/Harris + Adams/Brown going to be enough to cover the points you bleed at Flex? Good luck!

Yeah that’s my concern too.  I already have some trade offers rolling in  for Adam’s where I could fix that.  But I’ll give it some time to see how things play out

Rondale Moore is interesting. He could be a PPR machine. But he always seems like he's dinged up too. I'd slot him in as a Flex when he's healthy, but I'm not sure he's reliable enough to get you through a whole season.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, toolg said:

Rondale Moore is interesting. He could be a PPR machine. But he always seems like he's dinged up too. I'd slot him in as a Flex when he's healthy, but I'm not sure he's reliable enough to get you through a whole season.

Yeah he came on a bit last year.  Aj green is old, Hopkins is working back from surgery, no christian Kirk.  I think he should get a decent workload.  

because we did a budget league people drove up the prices so it was a joke after a while, my approach was buy the sure things at the time.  It worked last year and I was on pace to win until I lost henry, Hopkins, devonta adams for a bit, and some others.  I didn’t have the patience to wait to play the value game on every mid level guy.  Ya gotta have studs.