Rams have an o-line problem

Rob331

Granted the Bills are very good, but 6 sacks, a bundle of hirries, and no holes for the run game does not bode well for the defending champions. The door is wide open for the Cardinals and 49'ers in that division. 

They haven't had a first round pick since they drafted Goff.  Probably doesn't help.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, paco said:

They haven't had a first round pick since they drafted Goff.  Probably doesn't help.

Yup, they bought their championship now they I'll suffer the consequences 

I think the majority of people believed that last year was their one shot to win it. They signed and traded for a bunch of guys on one year deals, along with the Stafford trade to really go for it. They're probably hoping that Stafford and Kupp can keep them competitive on the offensive side of the ball, but they don't really have any trade assets and they screwed their cap short term

They are probably the most arrogant team of all-time.

F them picks means your O-line has a bunch of scrubs. They are proud that they gutted their talent base.

They did not need Allen Robinson and Bobby Wagner. They needed big uglies up front and a pass rusher.

Matthew Stafford brought the NFL TV commercial curse down on his head, dooming his team this year.

:whistle:

They have an Oline a lot like the Patriots have fielded over pas decades.  They grade out awesomely with the PFF's of the world because they use technician types across the board, but every now and then they run into an overly athletic front and they are completely overwhelmed.

They traded their 2nd and 3rd round picks for 9 games with Von Miller last season.

From the looks of it last night, they should have found a way to resign him.

• Like 1

They don't win anything last year if OBJ did not turd his way out of Cleveland.

Its weird that Cleveland beat Cincy in the SB by giving a free OBJ to LA.

13 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yup, they bought their championship now they I'll suffer the consequences 

Even last season, they drew to an inside straight. They were a few plays away from missing the playoffs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SB52 said:

Even last season, they drew to an inside straight. They were a few plays away from missing the playoffs.

I don’t think that was true, assuming you’re talking about their final game? Didn’t the Rams have a berth already locked up going into that finale?

I do agree that they they had things go their way. There were a bunch of teams that were better than them.

On 9/10/2022 at 10:34 AM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don’t think that was true, assuming you’re talking about their final game? Didn’t the Rams have a berth already locked up going into that finale?

I do agree that they they had things go their way. There were a bunch of teams that were better than them.

I remember late in the playoff game against San Fran, Stafford hit a 49er DB right on the numbers.  Had they intercepted that ball late in that game, Rams go home losers.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/01/31/49ers-tartt-takes-responsibility-for-key-dropped-interception-in-loss-to-rams/

1 hour ago, Vee said:

I remember late in the playoff game against San Fran, Stafford hit a 49er DB right on the numbers.  Had they intercepted that ball late in that game, Rams go home losers.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/01/31/49ers-tartt-takes-responsibility-for-key-dropped-interception-in-loss-to-rams/

We're having a miscommunication here. I was talking about the regular season finale that the Rams lost to the 49ers when they already had a playoff spot clinched and the 49ers needed to win to qualify. Instead you're talking about the NFC Championship game.

I don't even remember what the argument was about, so let's drop it.

• Like 1