Wentz or Brady Week 2?

Iggles25

I'm always afraid of trusting Wentz, though Detroit's defense looked bad. I'd still go with Brady. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Check this out.

McLaurin, Dotson, and Samuel is the best trio of WRs Wentz ever had to work with. Toss in Dyami Brown at WR4 and Gibson at RB and that Commander offense is stacked (as much as it pains me to type that lol). Gonna play it each week by matchups, but I have a feeling I'm going to be starting Wentz as much as I start Brady this season.

2 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

McLaurin, Dotson, and Samuel is the best trio of WRs Wentz ever had to work with. Toss in Dyami Brown at WR4 and Gibson at RB and that Commander offense is stacked (as much as it pains me to type that lol). Gonna play it each week by matchups, but I have a feeling I'm going to be starting Wentz as much as I start Brady this season.

I was just coming to ask this same question.  Brady has 6 TD's and 8 picks and averages 260 YPG in 4 games against the Saints as TB's QB.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

I was just coming to ask this same question.  Brady has 6 TD's and 8 picks and averages 260 YPG in 4 games against the Saints as TB's QB.

It really is tough to bench Brady. But those stats you shared are pretty telling. The Saints have had his number. Factor in the Bucs ailing OL, and I'm leaning Wentz Week 2.

• Like 1

I got burned last year starting Brady against the Saints in the fantasy playoffs. For whatever reason, they have been able to keep Brady in check more times than not. At least for this week you should start Wentz and then go back to Brady moving forward. I have Brady in another league and am also benching him this week.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, toolg said:

Bucs are falling apart on offense. Maybe you should avoid starting Brady this week.

I am only seeing Godwin is out, Evan’s had a limited practice Friday

I am leaning toward Wentz as my opponent has McLaurin

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Wentz was the answer

Yep, I almost changed it before kickoff, cost me a win in my big $$ league, would have been irrelevant if the Ravens defense didn't ish all over themselves.