Week 3 Waiver Targets

Gannan

I got him. One challenge with our league is that we don't have a ton of roster spots. So it's always painful to decide who to cut. In the end I let Penny go. That Seattle offense is total dreck, and he's in a 3 back committee at this point. I wanted to make more moves but I'm just not ready to part with guys like Zeke, Josh Jacobs, or JuJu. It's early and I might need to spot start those guys. 

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

I got him. One challenge with our league is that we don't have a ton of roster spots. So it's always painful to decide who to cut. In the end I let Penny go. That Seattle offense is total dreck, and he's in a 3 back committee at this point. I wanted to make more moves but I'm just not ready to part with guys like Zeke, Josh Jacobs, or JuJu. It's early and I might need to spot start those guys. 

my league is the opposite. i added 2 roster spots a couple years ago to help when covid hit & players were missing games...increasing the bench from 7 to 9 spots. i forgot to take those 2 roster spots out this year so we're still at 9...there's basically nothing on the waiver wire. 

Jeff Wilson. He might just permanently take over for Mitchell if he gets going over the 2 months. Garrett is nice but Zach Wilson is coming back and who knows how he targets him. Flacco has doesn’t mean Wilson will. I like Samuel. Wentz targets him and they are using him creatively. I just like the others better