NFL Week 2 grades: Eagles, Bills earn high marks for dominating performances on 'Monday Night Football'

time2rock

NFL Week 2 grades: Eagles, Bills earn high marks for dominating performances on 'Monday Night Football'

Here are the Week 2 grades for every team that played on Sunday

John Breech

darius-slay.jpg

Getty Images

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Isn't that a pleasure to read. 

May be the best team in the NFC. Ok it is only Week two but man that feels good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

May be the best team in the NFC. Ok it is only Week two but man that feels good. 

yes it does my friend - hope to see you on the mock draft board with your brother in law @Ray75 this year. Already posed an early mock. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rob331 said:

yes it does my friend - hope to see you on the mock draft board with your brother in law @Ray75 this year. Already posed an early mock. 

You will be hearing from me as well, I love watching college prospects and take notes all throughout the season. I’m excited that we may not have to draft a QB and give out major draft capital in order to draft said qb. Now we can upgrade our last few weaknesses. We definitely need more youth to take over for Graham Cox Hargreave and letting go of DB96 . If we can gain more talent there we will be extremely hard to beat 

15 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Oh don't worry we will be there bud! We will have a couple of picks to talk about which is crazy when you think how good this team may be...

Everybody loves sunshine being shined up their nose.......but the media is like a roller coaster from week to week.  One loss and all the vultures come out.

The eagles have 6 divisional games to play and they're always tough games, starting with the foreskins this week.  

I don't care where they're ranked by sportswriters.........just the playoff seedings.