September 21, 20224 yr This is a screen shot... on a 27" screen. This guy is ridiculous with his ego. The story is about Dallas G's TE play, but look at the page. I hate that butt wipe.
September 30, 20224 yr I appreciate Dave, but he's always just been such a dork to me that he's impossible to take seriously. Dude used to come out with a column every single year for the schedule release where he laid out his game-by-game predictions for an undefeated season
October 3, 20224 yr On 9/30/2022 at 12:43 PM, EaglesRocker97 said: ...he laid out his game-by-game predictions for an undefeated season so... do you have an issue with my 20-0 call for this year? DO YOU, MATE?
October 3, 20224 yr On 9/30/2022 at 10:43 AM, EaglesRocker97 said: I appreciate Dave, but he's always just been such a dork to me that he's impossible to take seriously. Dude used to come out with a column every single year for the schedule release where he laid out his game-by-game predictions for an undefeated season Spuds is homer, but an adorable one at that. He's a marketing loudspeaker for the organization, so I pay no mind to his hot-takes. TBH, I've always respected the dude for spitting on the Dallas star
October 8, 20223 yr On 9/20/2022 at 10:13 PM, Talonblood said: This is a screen shot... on a 27" screen. This guy is ridiculous with his ego. The story is about Dallas G's TE play, but look at the page. I hate that butt wipe. What's the problem, he's a BALD Eagle?
October 10, 20223 yr On 9/30/2022 at 12:43 PM, EaglesRocker97 said: I appreciate Dave, but he's always just been such a dork to me that he's impossible to take seriously. Dude used to come out with a column every single year for the schedule release where he laid out his game-by-game predictions for an undefeated season On 10/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Arthur Jackson said: so... do you have an issue with my 20-0 call for this year? DO YOU, MATE? 25% there
Create an account or sign in to comment