Week 3 Discussion

GroundAttack

Since I haven't seen any single game threads for the TNF and SNF games the last 2 weeks, If I remember I'll try and post this prior to the Thursday night kickoff so we don't have to talk about it in last weeks thread. Week 3 starts off with the Steelers facing the Browns in Cleveland. The Browns are coming off a brutal loss to the Jets and the Steelers hoping they see a little bit more of air yards from Trubisky.

The Eagles play the Commanders in DC. It is Wentz` first game against the Eagles since he left.

Houston goes to Chicago as both teams are looking for their first win. 

Another game where 2 teams are looking for their first win as its the Raiders going to Nashville to play the Titans. The Raiders also coming off a bad 4th quarter loss look to rebound and get on track. 

The Chiefs haven't loss a step since Hill went to the Dolphins. As long as they have Mahomes, they will be alright. Who is not alright are the Colts who had much better expectations since getting Ryan before the season. The Colts are 0-1-1.

Probably the game of the week the 2-0 Bills against the 2-0 Dolphins in Miami. 2 Explosive offenses in this one. 

A NFC North game between the Lions and Vikings from Minny. Each of the past three matchups have been decided by exactly two points.

Not like the old days when these 2 played in the playoffs but it's still worth watching as the Ravens play the Patriots in New England. 

The Bengals still looking for their first win after appearing in last years Super Bowl. They hope and better come out with a win against the Jets who are literally flying high after last weeks huge win.

Since coming to the Panthers, Baker has beat out Darnold for the QB1 position but haven't gotten a win yet. They welcome in the Saints.

Jacksonville flys out west and plays the Chargers. Would be a good game for Austin Eckler to get going in after averaging 2.7 yards per carry the last 2 weeks which is 48th among running backs.

Kyler Murray had a comeback that was amazing to watch last week as the Cards defense finished it off and walked off in grand style. The Cards stay home and play the reigning super bowl champion Rams.

Marcus Mariota looking for his first win still as the Falcons QB. They go to one of the hardest places to play in terms of loudness in Seattle.

The best game of the late afternoon window is the Packers going to Tampa and playing the Bucs. Rodgers vs. Brady is always fun.

SNF between the Niners and Broncos from Denver.

MNF between the Cowboys and Giants from Metlife.

Going to watch the next gen stats broadcast with this one. Not a fan that it's not full screen but maybe it'll grow on me

First series from Browns was some odd playcalling lol

When you win all the ways Phins are winning you have to look at Mcdaniel as an erly CotY guy.  Wow, it's hard to watch what Russel Wilson & the Broncos are.  I picked the Jags to win the division by default, I was wrong, they are legit playoff team regardless of division.

Archived