Tampa Offense

Deacon4Life

They did not have Evans today because Arians told him to attack Lattimore. Smith at RT and Godwin were out again.

I'm not counting Julio because he will probably be injured 4 more times this year.

They should be fine. They won't be a top 5 offense but with that D they don't have to be.

Brady might only be the 14th best QB this year at age 45. How embarrassing.  

4 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

They did not have Evans today because Arians told him to attack Lattimore. Smith at RT and Godwin were out again.

I'm not counting Julio because he will probably be injured 4 more times this year.

They should be fine. They won't be a top 5 offense but with that D they don't have to be.

Brady might only be the 14th best QB this year at age 45. How embarrassing.  

That defense is awesome but they're not winning anything this year.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady quit before the season ends.

Just now, Deacon4Life said:

That defense is awesome but they're not winning anything this year.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Brady quit before the season ends.

He will ride off on a dragon in week 10? That's just as likely as him quitting during the season. They are 2-1 and Evans' suspension is over.

If the Eagles are making the  NFCCG then Tampa is the last team I would want to face in that game.

20 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

He will ride off on a dragon in week 10? That's just as likely as him quitting during the season. They are 2-1 and Evans' suspension is over.

If the Eagles are making the  NFCCG then Tampa is the last team I would want to face in that game.

Because of the defense not because of Brady. They struggled against NO even with Evans.

14 minutes ago, Deacon4Life said:

Because of the defense not because of Brady. They struggled against NO even with Evans.

They always struggle against NO. They have not looked good on offense but their line is a mess. I mean new players and short term injuries, not just the rest of it.

They will win the division and probably win 11 or 12 games. (unless these injuries go crazy and multiply all season)

I'd love to play the 2019 Patriots in the playoffs with Brady and no weapons. I don't want to play the Bucs with possibly Evans, Godwin, and Julio.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Their offense doesn't look good but they have a lot of injuries at WR. But their D is very very very good. 

I agree on the defense but without Gronk I don't fear that offense.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Deacon4Life said:

I was just explaining to my son why a tie would be great lol

Eagles are a brutal matchup for Bucs right now.  OLine is really struggling from guard to guard and that's exactly where Cox/Hargrave/Davis eat.  Bardy's weakness was always pressure up the middle and at 45 he really doesn't like it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deacon4Life said:

Right now I don't either but they'll get healthier. And we saw what their defense can do to our offense last year. Admittedly we are better off now on offense. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Right now I don't either but they'll get healthier. And we saw what their defense can do to our offense last year. Admittedly we are better off now on offense. 

Quick LB'ers can be a running QB's nightmare.

They will win their horrible division, especially when they get Evans and Godwin back.