Get ready for the "Probowl Games"

Uscg-green

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-replacing-pro-bowl-flag-football-weeklong-skills-competitions-part-of-new-pro-bowl-games/amp/

The NFL announces there will also be a game of Red Rover and the team moms will be serving orange slices for a snack.

Does anyone even watch anyway?

I prefer the skills competition. I used to love the QB challenge. I hope they bring that back

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I prefer the skills competition. I used to love the QB challenge. I hope they bring that back

Same here. I'd watch old ones now, if they aired. I used to really enjoy those. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Same here. I'd watch old ones now, if they aired. I used to really enjoy those. 

The ones from early to mid 2000s were good. Legends game was fun, I liked the bench press too

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-replacing-pro-bowl-flag-football-weeklong-skills-competitions-part-of-new-pro-bowl-games/amp/

The NFL announces there will also be a game of Red Rover and the team moms will be serving orange slices for a snack.

Nobody watches anyway. Better than players potentially getting hurt during fake tackle football.

35 minutes ago, Devaster said:

Nobody watches anyway. Better than players potentially getting hurt during fake tackle football.

I'm surprised we still have it. 

100% the right call. Skills competition has been better than the game for years and flag football won’t be any worse

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Frozen grapes are a superior half time snack.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Qb competition was fun to watch for sure 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It would be fun to watch Mahomes and Allen absolutely slaughter the QB challenge.

• Like 1

QB challenge, 40 yard dash that is head to head, let them play each other in madden, since some kids will probably get a kick out of watching that...and let the players coach a pair of youth football teams against each other, AFC v NFC.  It wouldn't be great, but it could be a more theatrical and watchable event than the actual pro-bowl.

41 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

With or without helmets?

Aaron Donald said he'll only play if he gets two helmets, one for each hand.