How do you root for both teams to lose tonight?

Portyansky

it's called a tie.  But seriously I think the Giants win tonight and I'm kinda rooting for them too.  First bcuz, F the Cowboys, every loss they take warms my cold heart.  2nd because eagles will have no problem taking care of a pretender Giants team down the road, but when dak is back the Pokes could at least be a nuisance. 

• Like 1

Dallas needs to lose. When Dak comes back they'll be our main competition. Kill them now. 

Yes it’s only been three weeks. But based on what I’ve seen I think the Eagles could win this division by 4 games. 

A giants loss is best. Just keep them wondering of Jones is their guy. Dallas even with Dak is beatable by this Eagles team.

• Like 1

I guess that's the better result? Although the Cowboys are now 2-0 without Dak so are fighting to keep their season alive. That makes me feel a little uneasy. 

The Cowboys have done a couple things the last 2 weeks that i didn't think they could do.  They have refound their identity as a running team, but more importantly they have been more buttoned up than we've seen them under McCarthey to date.  if you are going to win on the back of your defense, you have to run the football effectively, win the kicking game and play clean football.  The Cowboys have done all 3 the last couple games.

Would've been better for the Eagles if the Cowboys had lost since the Cowboys swept the Eagles last season and despite records and injuries are still the only real challenge in the NFC East, but if the Eagles play them the way they did the Commanders it shouldn't be a problem sweeping the Cowboys this year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 5:40 PM, JournalistMic said:

Would've been better for the Eagles if the Cowboys had lost since the Cowboys swept the Eagles last season and despite records and injuries are still the only real challenge in the NFC East, but if the Eagles play them the way they did the Commanders it shouldn't be a problem sweeping the Cowboys this year.

Can't say that now as the Giants are 5-1 and have 4 free wins coming. We needed Dallas to win that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’d like to see some blood tonight. 

Funny Giants play well once your favorite GM is gone. Barkley and the defense carrying them.

4 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Funny Giants play well once your favorite GM is gone. Barkley and the defense carrying them.

Sorry man, the Eagles won tonight 

11 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Sorry man, the Eagles won tonight 

That doesn’t matter to him. If the Giants win a game, he goes full blown basket case.