who did i drop?

homerpat

Have never had a more underperforming disappointing bunch of aholes in my life. Have one win and low points yet I can’t figure out who to drop to grab some of this weeks fill in guys. Any insight?  Getting Dak back should help but would love Algier or Pickens

88E52C20-02FD-4FE5-80BD-9A946177A1E5.jpeg

117E9481-1F10-4BF3-9B1D-CB3296AF0AF5.jpeg

Gibson is the least valuable guy on your roster.

You've got a lot of good players who are off to a slow start at the same time.  See if you can make a consolidation trade to upgrade at one position and free up a roster spot or see if someone has two quality tight ends so you can trade for one and drop Thomas.

I dropped Gibson this week (to pick up Gordon). I know Gordon has fumbling issues but I think there's a good chance he leads the Broncos in carries the rest of the season. Gibson is seeing his snap count and target share in decline even without Robinson back (which sounds like its going to be this week). Gibson is looking to be #3 in a 3 back committee with that trash team in Washington. I have tried for the last few weeks to trade him knowing his value was declining and could not find any takers. So it's dumpsville for Gibson

ThQaOHR.gif?noredirect