I dont think we have seen the full potential of this team yet.

Portyansky

We have so many new pieces on our team. Especially the defense. Players and coaches are still learning each other. Reddick is a prime example. He has really come alive the last couple games. Instead of going out in coverage he attacks. I have a feeling we haven't seen what we are truly capable of yet. 

• Like 2

Oooh I don't know about that. I mean right now (other than STs) I'm not really seeing a weakness on this team. That's great and encouraging but also suggests they are not far off their full potential.

• Like 2

The Eagles Offensive Line isn't just the best in the NFL, it's the best in Eagles franchise History!

How do you feel OT Jack Driscoll performed in Mailata's absence at Left Tackle?

Or Sua Opeta when he replaced RG Seumalo during the Jaguars game?

It seems like they didn't skip a beat.

image.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Eh… injures are bound to happen. I have a feeling this team might be at it’s best. 

I don’t think we can expect this team to score 50 points a game or anything, but I does feel like they haven’t played four quarters of football yet especially for the offense. Even still the 04, and 17 teams had clunker games even later in the season. Feels like people are going overreact to any bad future games with this team though. 

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I don’t think we can expect this team to score 50 points a game or anything, but I does feel like they haven’t played four quarters of football yet especially for the offense. Even still the 04, and 17 teams had clunker games even later in the season. Feels like people are going overreact to any bad future games with this team though. 

Feels like? Of course they will. 

• Like 1

It’s still early so I’m trying to not get super excited yet. But it’s getting hard to not be. The offense looks like it can score, the d looks to be able to stop opposing offenses. Hopefully it continues.

Both sides and the coaches need to go back to fundamentals. Too many lazy tackle attempts.

2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

Clearly....especially after al that happened in the Cards game.

If you mean the full downside of this team, I agree. We certainly aren't the best team in the league.

They don't know how to play 4 quarters of football yet. If and when they DO- they would be elite.

• Like 1