Hines tonight?

DBW

Anyone starting Hines?  I have him but I don’t think he’s going to get enough share to do much….

my RBs are Henry, Najee, Jamal williams, Damien Harris, and henderson. I usually start Najee and henry, Damien in the flex and rotate between Jamal, and duverney in the other flex.  It’s ppr so the only reason I’d consider hines is they might pass a ton.  But I think the other options are a higher floor.  

I am starting him in free league. Don’t have slam dunk better rb options and it’s free so who cares?  I like him for 4-5 catches 80 total yards and a td, but probably wishful thinking. I just think he’s hands down one of the best backup RBs in league

7 minutes ago, homerpat said:

I am starting him in free league. Don’t have slam dunk better rb options and it’s free so who cares?  I like him for 4-5 catches 80 total yards and a td, but probably wishful thinking. I just think he’s hands down one of the best backup RBs in league

Yeah that’s about what I have him at. There’s just not enough of a guarantee with him for money league.  

48 minutes ago, DBW said:

And just like that hines got knocked out.  Glad I listed to my initial thoughts 

ha. wish I switched. even bet on his yardage and a td in my free parlay. oh well. 

32 minutes ago, homerpat said:

ha. wish I switched. even bet on his yardage and a td in my free parlay. oh well. 

Scary play.  Didn’t even look like a hard impact.  More rotational forces.  Tough to watch this game at times 

• Like 1