Baltimore @ New York Giants, 1:00 PM

Cincinnati @ New Orleans, 1:00 PM

Jacksonville @ Indianapolis, 1:00 PM

Minnesota @ Miami, 1:00 PM

New England @ Cleveland, 1:00 PM

New York Jets @ Green Bay, 1:00 PM

San Francisco @ Atlanta, 1:00 PM

Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh, 1:00 PM

Arizona @ Seattle, 4:05 PM (Could be Move to Monday Night with Due of the Mariners ALDS Game 4)

Carolina @ Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 PM

Buffalo @ Kansas City, 4:25 PM

Dallas @ Philadelphia, 8:20 PM

Monday, October 17, 2022

Denver @ Los Angeles Chargers, 8:15 PM

BYE: Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, & Tennessee

3/4 of the top games in week 6 involve New York Football and I don't think we've said that in a long, long time.

I don't know I think I'll enjoy watching the Chicago Bears defeat the Washington Commanders.

Besides why would you not want to watch an NFC East team play if for no other reason than to think of ways the Eagles could destroy them when they play them again this season.

Not sure what is more entertaining watching Commanders vs Bears on Thursday night football or watching my toenails grow.

So far for now, watching Commanders stink it up.

But toenails might win in the end.

It is incredibly important for the Philadelphia Phillies to win tomorrow night in the first at home game against the Atlanta Braves. To go 2-1 in the series into Saturday with the home crowd going crazy they will most likely win the series and move on in the playoffs with a renewed spirit. 
I feel the same is true with the Eagles vs the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys are 2-0 in division and are only 1 loss difference from the Eagles before the bye week.
If the Eagles win going 6-0 into the Bye Week it will give the players a high that will carry them into most likely winning the 1st seed by crushing opponents after the bye & even sweeping Dallas, but ... should the Eagles lose against the Cowboys and be tied for the NFC East if not seen as below despite record it will have a HUGE negative effect (same thing if the Phillies don't win tomorrow). 
I can't stress how incredibly important the 12th man will be this Sunday Night against the Cowboys & against the Braves tomorrow & Saturday night.
It is our JOB as FANS to SHOW UP and get LOUD!

Archived