Any ideas on what i should do

e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

So here’s my team D6B46FB6-7C64-4BCA-A0A9-18DF38C3871B.thumb.jpeg.e07e704507776cca59e55b10e39eb9d5.jpeg2F1FAE5A-517E-40B2-A7CF-2692DFF843A8.thumb.jpeg.9ede1af0e6b1ad0f115193b62cda3695.jpeg

i am thinking I should try to either upgrade my 2nd or 3rd running back or try to upgrade from waddle to a top 5 WR like chase.  I am pretty sure i could trade Gordon and waddle to get kamara but i feel I’m giving up way too much considering kamara went off against seattle and everyone does. Wanted to do a package of waddle and Gordon to upgrade WR or dobbins and Gordon to try and either upgrade RB. Any ideas on who i should target would be helpful. 

I have Gordon and Waddle and I don't think I'd be able to get Kamara for them. I feel like moving Waddle now is selling low. I think when Tua comes back he will be putting up monster numbers again. I'm not sure what to think of Gordon. The offensive line wasn't opening holes for him against the Colts. 

5 hours ago, Gannan said:

I have Gordon and Waddle and I don't think I'd be able to get Kamara for them. I feel like moving Waddle now is selling low. I think when Tua comes back he will be putting up monster numbers again. I'm not sure what to think of Gordon. The offensive line wasn't opening holes for him against the Colts. 

He still got 12 points (.5 point ppr) last week and he’s the goaline back. I’m guessing Denver isn’t a great offense but they play better as the season goes along where he gets some goaline touches. I frankly would love to get kamara for aj Dillion and Gordon. Which according to cbs trade value chart is equal. There’s two major questions i have with kamara: 1. Was his performance Sunday cause it was the Seahawks? Everyone goes off against them. 2. How does he look when Jameis returns cause he doesn’t do dump off and check downs. 

If you can package up Waddle in a trade, good for you! Worse than losing Tua, I feel like the groin injury can be devastating to a speedy guy like Waddle. No telling how long that injury is going to hamper him. So good on you if you can get him out for decent value in return. 

I’m selling on Kamara, he looked good last week against a bad defense but has a lawsuit (possible suspension) looming. Last I heard, he has a court date in November. If the Saints fall out of contention, they may push him to serve his suspension this year.

I would target:

Mixon who’s getting the work but only 1 td so far, Bengals will get it together.

Swift, should be back after their bye.

Dalvin Cook is always an injury risk, but what rb isn’t?

With D Hopkins about to return for you and the upside of Waddle when Tua returns, I’d probably dangle Deebo and Dobbins for J Taylor, McCaffery, Chubb, Henry or Saquon and the other managers worst wr to balance the trade…

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MidMoFo said:

I’m selling on Kamara, he looked good last week against a bad defense but has a lawsuit (possible suspension) looming. Last I heard, he has a court date in November. If the Saints fall out of contention, they may push him to serve his suspension this year.

I would target:

Mixon who’s getting the work but only 1 td so far, Bengals will get it together.

Swift, should be back after their bye.

Dalvin Cook is always an injury risk, but what rb isn’t?

With D Hopkins about to return for you and the upside of Waddle when Tua returns, I’d probably dangle Deebo and Dobbins for J Taylor, McCaffery, Chubb, Henry or Saquon and the other managers worst wr to balance the trade…

I tried to get mixon. Guy who has him still won’t give him up. I offered dobbins, freiermuth (before his concussion as his te is random waiver wire guys) and aj dillion cause he only has CEH and mixon as his RBs so he could use the depth. 

I was offered Aaron Jones and Cortland Sutton for Mark Andrews. I turned it down and we settled on Cortland Sutton for Zach Ertz (who I wasn't playing anyway). With all of the bye weeks I need some guys to plug in to WR and Flex. 

On 10/17/2022 at 6:26 AM, Gannan said:

I was offered Aaron Jones and Cortland Sutton for Mark Andrews. I turned it down and we settled on Cortland Sutton for Zach Ertz (who I wasn't playing anyway). With all of the bye weeks I need some guys to plug in to WR and Flex. 

I like Sutton but Wilson with his hammy and that offense i just don’t want anything to do with it. It’s a fair deal and I’m guessing with Hopkins back and adding in Anderson that ertz sees a slight drop off in targets. Frankly aaron jones and Dillion get better as the season goes cause Green Bay starts running more when it’s colder. However i actually think Dillion has looked better as a runner the past three weeks 

i might have to deal godwin or devonta smith to get another back. Not sure the value for either. I’d say Harris cause he’s struggling but there’s a chance harris just sucks all year.