Commanders vs Da-Bears -TNF

JournalistMic

Commander lead the Bears three to nothing at half time.

The most trending worthy tweet about the game appears to be a Chicago Bears Larry Borom poop himself on live tv.

Also based on the admittedly 1 half of bears football I’ve seen, this offense is terribly designed for Fields.  He should have an offense where has a lot more designed roll outs, not just sitting in the pocket waiting for stuff to happen.

Watching Bears receivers being wide open and Justin Fields just staring at them for like five seconds before he throws to them an inaccurate throw despite no pressure.

As I hit submit to this comment he threw a Touchdown. Of course it was kind of a bad pass, and the WR didn't really get both feet in but they counted it for some reason.

27 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Another garbage game.  Did Amazon just get all the leftover crap?  

Did they just call a designed QB run with Carson? Who is their OC? Good lord that was terrible. 500 year old Tom Brady is faster than Wentz now.

December 18th game vs the Bears should be an easy win, and of course Eagles will sweep the Commanders.

When you look at the schedule other than Dallas and Giants none of the remaining teams really concerns me in regards to the Eagles going undefeated.

I know I am homer, but seriously look at the remaining schedule... Eagles could have a PERFECT SEASON!

41 minutes ago, JournalistMic said:

December 18th game vs the Bears should be an easy win, and of course Eagles will sweep the Commanders.

When you look at the schedule other than Dallas and Giants none of the remaining teams really concerns me in regards to the Eagles going undefeated.

I know I am homer, but seriously look at the remaining schedule... Eagles could have a PERFECT SEASON!

Eagles could lose to Packers and Titans. 

56 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

Eagles could lose to Packers and Titans

No :roll:

12 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

Yeah, you're a homer.  It's possible, but honestly I think the effort and the pressure of putting in a perfect season is a bit too much. Go ahead and lose a few games, then after we lock up the NFC East and a first round bye go and sit all the vets for a few games.

11 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Eagles could lose to Packers and Titans. 

Have you watched them this year?  This is a team that looks like they really miss AJ Brown.  Derrick Henry is pretty much the only offensive weapon they have.  They almost lost to the Commanders, that's how bad they are.

Oh also did y'all see Rivera's post game interview?  He was asked a question about who's idea it was to get Wentz and he got angry and scolded the media for being too hard on Carson and stormed out of the room.  That was pretty funny stuff there.  

20 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Oh also did y'all see Rivera's post game interview?  He was asked a question about who's idea it was to get Wentz and he got angry and scolded the media for being too hard on Carson and stormed out of the room.  That was pretty funny stuff there.  

Over compensating for the "Quarterback" comment.  You need to make certain a certain players tushy is nice and pampered.

On 10/14/2022 at 11:27 AM, EricAllenPick6 said:

Rivera sounds like some of the stalwart members of TATE's "Church of Wentz".

Archived