This Random Eagles Fan Who Ran Out Of The Tunnel With The Team Last Night Better Get A Super Bowl Ring*

Procus

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3439403/this-random-eagles-fan-who-ran-out-of-the-tunnel-with-the-team-last-night-better-get-a-super-bowl-ring'

This Random Eagles Fan Who Ran Out Of The Tunnel With The Team Last Night Better Get A Super Bowl Ring*

Jordie

*obviously that's pretty contingent on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl. I'm trying my hardest over here to not get too ahead of myself. I know it's only week 6. Anything can happen between now and February. But aside from injuries, I just don't see anything being able to stop this team. 

Part of the reason why the Eagles are so great so far this season is because they have playmakers all over the field. Playmakers on offense. Playmakers on defense. Playmakers on special teams. They can beat you in so many different ways because they can always rely on at least one guy to step up and make a big time play. Which is exactly what this cat did last night when the Birds came flying out of the tunnel.  

Screen-Shot-2022-10-17-at-11.59.30-AM.78

He knew the risks going into that play. He knew there was a strong chance he'd be leaving the field in the arms of security. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to stick around to actually watch the game. But the Birds were 5-0 with a chance to go 6-0. It was Dallas week with a bye coming up. You can't leave anything left in the tank in that scenario. No more leaving money on the table. Big time players step up in big games. 

As far as I'm concerned, this fan did his job. He played his role. He's a part of the team and deserves that recognition when it's all said and done. 

Sidenote: I would never advocate for fans to run onto the field. I feel like I have to say that for legal purposes. But what I will say is that this is how you can tell the this Eagles team is completely in tune with this city. You got Joey from Broomall running through the tunnel with the squad and none of the players give a damn. Nobody pushes him out of the way, nothing. They're just like "yup, Joey from Broomall is one of the dawgs now". 

1st of all... moron.

2nd of all... goat lol

3rd of all... how does security let this happen?

I'm willing to bet, if he came out with the staff instead, he could have made it on the sidelines

• Like 1