Kyzir White Eagles LB Sued ... Allegedly Caused Violent Car Crash

Procus

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/18/nfls-kyzir-white-sued-over-l-a-car-crash/

Kyzir White Eagles LB Sued ... Allegedly Caused Violent Car Crash

10/18/2022 1:55 PM PT

Kyzir White

Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Kyzir White has been sued, TMZ Sports has learned ... after a man claims he caused a serious car crash in Los Angeles back in 2021.

Christopher Merced filed the suit on Tuesday ... just over 13 months after he says White slammed into his 2019 Chevrolet Silverado during a bad accident on the I-105, a popular L.A. freeway.

Merced claims he was driving in the far right lane of the highway on September 3, 2021, when traffic forced him to come to a stop. But, in his lawsuit, he says White didn't see it all, merged into his lane while going over 40 MPH, and plowed into him.

Merced says he believes White was either distracted or impaired, claiming White "did not make any effort to slow down or stop."

Kyzir White

In the lawsuit, Merced claims he sustained serious and permanent injuries as a result of the crash.

He's suing for unspecified damages.

This is not the first time White -- a former L.A. Charger -- has run into problems on Southern California roadways ... back in 2020, he was charged with a misdemeanor count of reckless driving after he allegedly went 100 MPH and made an unsafe turning movement.

White left the Chargers as a free agent this offseason ... and signed with Philadelphia in March. He's started 3 games for the Eagles this season, piling up 37 total tackles.

I mean ultimately who knows if this is true. And if it is (whilst that's still bad) he's being sued which I'm sure he can afford. 

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And if it is (whilst that's still bad) he's being sued which I'm sure he can afford. 

Which is why he is being sued ... 13 months later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Procus - I appreciate it that you keep us up to date but why is this worth posting. 

16 minutes ago, Rob331 said:

Procus - I appreciate it that you keep us up to date but why is this worth posting. 

He is banned from CVON and has a lot more free time on the EMB

10 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I mean ultimately who knows if this is true. And if it is (whilst that's still bad) he's being sued which I'm sure he can afford. 

He's got insurance. 

21 minutes ago, Rob331 said:

Here's the thing, you don't have to read it.  Other people found it to be of interest even if you didn't.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

You are so ill informed.  I got back onto CVON a few weeks ago with one of my other clones and have been kicking the butts of the likes of you over there for quite some time now.

2 minutes ago, Procus said:

You are so ill informed.  I got back onto CVON a few weeks ago with one of my other clones and have been kicking the butts of the likes of you over there for quite some time now.

Yeah Right GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 10/19/2022 at 12:10 PM, downundermike said:

What is CVON

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Procus said:

Here's the thing, you don't have to read it.  Other people found it to be of interest even if you didn't.

Nothing  personal my friend. Nevr thought you'd get your back up or feel slighted. If I had, I wouldn't have made the post. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rob331 said:

Nothing  personal my friend. Nevr thought you'd get your back up or feel slighted. If I had, I wouldn't have made the post. 

Lol.  That's tame Rob.  You should see what goes in in CVON!

2 minutes ago, Procus said:

Lol.  That's tame Rob.  You should see what goes in in CVON!

You might have to point him in the right direction.

58 minutes ago, Rob331 said:

What is CVON

59 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You might have to point him in the right direction.

Perhaps one of my clones will do so.  As for Procus . . .

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.