Robert Quinn (Bears DE) -- TRADED TO EAGLES!

GoEagles614

Would be a solid add to the rotation. Need some more oomph in our pass rush. 18.5 sacks last year.

Under contract for 3 seasons, but will be team friendly after this season if needs to be cut/restructured.

Mid-Late pick at most. 

• Like 1

If they can get him for say a fourth then sure do it. I'm not sure they can get that kind of deal done for him though but yeah I mean it would be a good addition. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

If they can get him for say a fourth then sure do it. I'm not sure they can get that kind of deal done for him though but yeah I mean it would be a good addition. 

Bears aren’t winning anything anytime soon. Why not clear a long contract off your books, and get draft capital in exchange for a 32 year old. 

Not sure what's left on his contract this year but he has cap hits of 18+ next year and 17+ in 2024. No thanks

On 10/21/2022 at 8:55 PM, Godfather said:

Not sure what's left on his contract this year but he has cap hits of 18+ next year and 17+ in 2024. No thanks

Mid-late round picks, Chi will eat the dead money. can cut after the season for free. Just a rental Type player, plus a ton coming off the books for FA. 

Just now, GoEagles614 said:

lock it down! Put me in the Front Office. 

Howie Roseman wanted for robbery 

On 10/19/2022 at 10:30 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Got your wish!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I did! I spoke with Howie...

What's he up to now? 

On 10/19/2022 at 4:30 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Howie:  Hold my beer....

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 8:55 PM, Godfather said:

Both non-guaranteed and the bears picked up 90% of good salary for the rest of the season. 

700k Cap hit. 

• Like 1