• Andy Dalton (FA) vs. Raiders
    • Russ Wilson (FA) @ Jags (London)
    • Ryan Tannehill (FA) @ Texans
    • Zach Wilson (FA) vs. Patriots
    • Sam Ehlinger (FA) vs. Commanders
    • Davis Mills (FA) vs. Titans
    • PJ Walker (FA) @ Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2022 at 01:29 PM

Who would you start at QB this week?

I got Daniel Jones to add to my stable of dreadful QBs (including Rodgers, Lawrence, and Goff). Jones seems the hot commodity playing in Seattle. Goff is only good at home and has the Dolphins coming into Ford Field. Or should I pick up a free agent like Andy Dalton or PJ Walker?

I'd go Jones. I was half tempted to start him over Brady this week. Kyler Murray ran for 100 yards against Seattle a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

I'll be spinning this wheel for week 9. That Bucs offense looks broken. Hard to trust Brady against that Rams pass rush. 

Believe it or not, Goff was the correct answer. Heinicke would have been good, but I didn't even consider him for the poll. Jones and Lawrence sucked.

2 hours ago, toolg said:

Believe it or not, Goff was the correct answer. Heinicke would have been good, but I didn't even consider him for the poll. Jones and Lawrence sucked.

QB is such a mess. I should have started Dak over Brady. Hopefully it doesn't cost me. With Dak on a bye next week, I'll be back to trying to decide between Brady and a streamer like Goff, Fields, or Smith. 

I started Jones over Goff. Luckily Waddle and Pollard went off, so I am getting a win this week anyway.

On 10/31/2022 at 11:35 AM, Gannan said:

QB is such a mess. I should have started Dak over Brady. Hopefully it doesn't cost me. With Dak on a bye next week, I'll be back to trying to decide between Brady and a streamer like Goff, Fields, or Smith. 

fields has been great in fantasy lately...horrible to watch irl...but great in fantasy. 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

fields has been great in fantasy lately...horrible to watch irl...but great in fantasy. 

Yeah someone already wanted to trade for him. I’m gonna keep him unless I get a great offer.