Hurts

AJ Brown

CJ Gardener-Johnson

Scars

Return game

Davis Injury

No 3rd scar this week

• Like 1

AJ Brown a star - just listening to his presser, he scored three TDs and he is far from happy. Felt he left one or two on the field. Hurts has a similar attitude. I Fing love this team and their consistent striving to be better

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kiwinavega said:

AJ Brown a star - just listening to his presser, he scored three TDs and he is far from happy. Felt he left one or two on the field. Hurts has a similar attitude. I Fing love this team and their consistent striving to be better

Yup, was telling my son the same thing earlier. Hurts always talks about what was left on the field and his thinking is contagious. Love it!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Captain F said:

Stars

Hurts

AJ Brown

CJ Gardener-Johnson

Scars

Return game

Davis Injury

No 3rd scar this week

Not that they mattered, but you could put several easy drops as the 3rd scar. 

7 hours ago, downundermike said:

Not that they mattered, but you could put several easy drops as the 3rd scar. 

So the running back playing quarterback read the defense well and put it right on some guys huh? 😂

• Like 2

Covey is awful. I think it was the first punt. He had lots of room and still did nothing.  Team needs to find someone else.  Get another punter while they are at it. 

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

So the running back playing quarterback read the defense well and put it right on some guys huh? 😂

Good god man, Eagles are 7-0.  Why you stuck on old ish.

3 hours ago, Swimm said:

Covey is awful. I think it was the first punt. He had lots of room and still did nothing.  Team needs to find someone else.  Get another punter while they are at it. 

so what do i do with my #18 custom jersey ?
cV581bp.jpg

• Haha 2

My scar would be Jordan Mailata. Maybe it's the shoulder injury, but he was getting beat badly by Alex Highsmith yesterday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Good god man, Eagles are 7-0.  Why you stuck on old ish.

Am I the one who is stuck or is it the people who still haven’t been able to admit they were completely wrong about Hurts and his potential to improve stuck? 

Special teams is definitely a problem. There’s a reason teams are going back to kicking it short to the Eagles. Because they know they’ll be starting in worse field position then if they kick it out of the end zone.