AJ Brown Drug Tested After Huge Game Against Steelers

time2rock

Apparently the league became suspicious of Brown's monstrous performance against Pittsburgh yesterday (to recap, he caught 6 passes for 156 yards and 3 TD passes ... the shortest of which was 27 yards) and decided to drug test him.  :lol:

https://thelibertyline.com/2022/10/31/aj-brown-drug-tested-by-nfl/

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Apparently the league became suspicious of Brown's monstrous performance against Pittsburgh yesterday (to recap, he caught 6 passes for 156 yards and 3 TD passes ... the shortest of which was 27 yards) and decided to drug test him.  :lol:

How often has Tom Brady been tested?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Utebird said:

How often has Tom Brady been tested?

What about Alvin Kamara, Tony Pollard? They also had big games yesterday. 

No one ever talks about the kicker/punter. They have amazing games. Drug test them! 😋

BREAKING NEWS:  AJ Brown tested positive ... for being a beast!!!  :o

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Also for UNDEFEATED 

• Like 2

I mean... I'm sure AJ Brown sees the positive in this situation. He played at such a high level than the NFL felt there was a good chance he's on something. 

• Like 1

I mean, can you blame the league for testing him? He's Phenomenal (with apologies to the other AJ)

Anyhow, it's usually random, no real story here

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

I mean, can you blame the league for testing him? He's Phenomenal (with apologies to the other AJ)

Anyhow, it's usually random, no real story here

No real story but I'm not sure how random it is? When he goes off big and they then decide to test him...

• Thanks 1

Almost all pro athletes are part of a random screening program. Not sure how it works in the NFL, or the States generally, but when I was an elite pinballer, I used to get people from WADA turn up randomly, often on Tuesday mornings, before I'd had my crumpets and creatine (which was just as well)

• Haha 5

A.J. Brown embarrassed the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense so bad that they went to the NFL and demanded he be drugged tested, lol ...

• Like 2

This reminds me of what happened to Danny Green a while back. He had a rare dunk in a game and the NBA decided to serve him with a "random" drug test.

The NFL is full of ish for doing this. It's definitely not random.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, time2rock said:

Feasting on Steelers left and right. 😂

91C3FB51-008F-458E-B81A-B28681E8B730.jpeg

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, time2rock said:

The league shouldn’t random test him… they should review further on why his "kids”. (Minkah & all) were underage drinking & may be defending him under the influence 😆 

• Like 1

Classic tweet from a "bad ass” player.  

AJ - keep doing what you’re doing, my man.  And let those drug tests keep coming!!!! Boom! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Feasting on Steelers left and right. 😂

91C3FB51-008F-458E-B81A-B28681E8B730.jpeg

My favorite photo from Sunday’s game.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, time2rock said:

Letter from the NFL to Brown:
"You have been found guilty of performing in Beast Mode on a consistent basis. Therefore, we must fine and suspend you.
Thank you for putting up with our Bullsheeeet."

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Sometimes a coincidence is just that. Not to be a total buzzkill, but almost every week there's at least one WR with similar numbers (i.e. it wasn't a once in a lifetime performance). Yes, Brown was a victim --- a victim of a random testing policy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brkmsn said:

Sometimes a coincidence is just that. Not to be a total buzzkill, but almost every week there's at least one WR with similar numbers (i.e. it wasn't a once in a lifetime performance). Yes, Brown was a victim --- a victim of a random testing policy. 

My sentiments exactly. Even Brown’s tweet comes off like he thinks it’s funny and he’s having fun with it. 

Maybe it is the non subtle way the NFL is trying to controlling the outcome of games

5 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Hammer meets nail. This is exactly it.