Miami @ Chicago, 1:00 PM

Minnesota @ Washington, 1:00 PM

Seattle @ Arizona, 4:05 PM

Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay, 4:25 PM

Tennessee @ Kansas City, 8:20 PM

Monday, November 7, 2022

Baltimore @ New Orleans, 8:15 PM

BYE: Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, New York Giants, Pittsburgh, & San Francisco

Another cake walk for the Eagles. If they can beat Dallas for a second time they might have the division wrapped up with 2-3 games to go. Then they'll obviously get knocked out in their first playoff game. 🙂

Man, nothing on Sunday afternoon looks appealing. Minnesota at Washington is somewhat interesting though. I don’t want Washington getting any momentum after winning three straight, but Minnesota getting a 2nd loss wouldn’t be the worst thing either. 

On 11/1/2022 at 9:08 AM, BKLYNYG said:

Another cake walk for the Eagles. If they can beat Dallas for a second time they might have the division wrapped up with 2-3 games to go. Then they'll obviously get knocked out in their first playoff game. 🙂

Who in the NFC would beat them in the playoffs?

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

In a 1 game playoff, anyone. Especially if there is an injury to a key player. The Eagles will be the favorite, especially at home, but I don't view them as a historically dominant team. 

You couldn't picture a hot 49ers team (finally healthy) coming into the Linc and winning? 

On 11/3/2022 at 10:07 AM, Mike030270 said:

I would be worried about the niners. And it’s the playoffs anything can happen especially if dall/nyg continue to win there may a divisional game in playoffs. 

22 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

In a 1 game playoff, anyone. Especially if there is an injury to a key player. The Eagles will be the favorite, especially at home, but I don't view them as a historically dominant team. 

You couldn't picture a hot 49ers team (finally healthy) coming into the Linc and winning? 

NFC is pretty damn weak. I don't think we're a monster. I think we're taking advantage of a weak schedule and weak conference 

Do I think we can beat anyone in the NFC? Yes. Do I think we can beat anyone in the AFC? No

Archived