Stars

Hargrave

Kelce

CGJ

Scars

Mailata

Wallace

Epps

Love Kelce. But again with early snaps. Had 2 of them, 1st one cost us. But he was amazing at everything else. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Stars:

We won by 12 on the road

Scars:

Short week of preparation and it showed

Would just add in Goedert should absolutely be in as a star.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, b_west3 said:

How could a scar be anything other than this piss poor run defense?

Tackling can go with it.

• Like 1

I'd add Maddox to the SCAR list, they need to get him off the field, his non-tackling arse should have been on the SCAR list last weeks also,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

I'd add Maddox to the SCAR list, they need to get him off the field, his non-tackling arse should have been on the SCAR list last weeks also,

Agreed...last night he reminded me of why I didn't like him a few years ago.....I thought he had redeemed himself but last night he had UNredeemed himself with his non tackling arse...

2 hours ago, GeorgeM37 said:

Agreed...last night he reminded me of why I didn't like him a few years ago.....I thought he had redeemed himself but last night he had UNredeemed himself with his non tackling arse...

So ... we're going to bench everybody from now on that has a bad game?

Lots of individual battles were lost on the field, but who won the war last night?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Captain F said:

Stars

Hargrave

Kelce

CGJ

Scars

Mailata

Wallace

Epps

Why was Wallace even playing? Dude is garbage. I think you can add Gannon to the scars. He has no balls.

My takeaways:

Stars:

- Hurts is really cool customer.  He's the guy who put the Texans away with some terrific plays under pressure.

-  Sanders is running really well

- What a game by Hargrave.

-  It's an embarrassment of weapons when you can forget about Smith some games and not even feel it.

Scars:

- Fletcher Cox is collecting paychecks out there.  Every time I see him he stands out for how badly he's loafing

- The run D w/o Davis has been a problem all year and will cost the Eagles a game or 2 while he's out.

8 hours ago, EagleVA said:

Maddox is usually pretty solid, but he had a bad night against the Texans. His biggest issue is when he's asked to cover on the outside rather than in the slot.

• Like 1

I watched the game this morning before work - too old to keep pulling all-nighters, Birds or no Birds - and I skipped a few bits. But, for what they are worth, my thoughts:

• Eagles didn't need to get out of second gear to win, or to score 29 points
  • CJGJ with another pick, he's on quite the streak, and long may it continue
  • Hurts' fumbles, at least one was on the protection, but amazing to see Kelce on the spot as per usual
  • I saw someone say Cox didn't play well, I disagree. I remember him being doubled early and often, and that wa a big factor in Hargrave putting up the numbers he did
  • While run defense wasn't great, the HOU RB is a stud who runs hard. We also missed the big presence of Jordan Davis
  • LOVED the playcall to go for two after our last TD
  • 8-0 for the first time, Jalen is on an 11-0 regular season streak
  • Howie chatting crap with the fans was quality

Short week, another road win, players and coaches still hungry for more, what's not to love? This season is like a dream so far

• Like 2

On 11/4/2022 at 12:51 AM, b_west3 said:

How could a scar be anything other than this piss poor run defense?

Whos the worst tackler, or is it an 11 man tie?

9 minutes ago, zombywolf said:

Whos the worst tackler, or is it an 11 man tie?

Maddox is awful... Instead of putting his arms out to wrap he tries to torpedo his guy down and its pathetic to watch