Anyone watch the Rams/Bucs ending?

weko

44 seconds left Rams let the Bucs go 55 yards with no time outs for winning TD.  They backed off every throw and let the Bucs catch the ball.  

They never contested a play.  If you didn't know better you might think they lost on purpose.  It was that bad

• Like 1

I had rams defense and that late flurry cost me my match. :lol:

14 hours ago, weko said:

44 seconds left Rams let the Bucs go 55 yards with no time outs for winning TD.  They backed off every throw and let the Bucs catch the ball.  

They never contested a play.  If you didn't know better you might think they lost on purpose.  It was that bad

still had 9 seconds on the clock after they scored 🤣🤣

Yep, I think the refs gifted them that DPI call, too.  I see why the called it, but calls that late in the game basically let the refs pick the winner.  

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Rams are in turmoil really. For a team that won the SB in February they just look bad. 

We all knew it was gonna happen soon enough. That's what happens when you buy a super bowl with old expensive vets. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, weko said:

Tin-foil-hat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

We all knew it was gonna happen soon enough. That's what happens when you buy a super bowl with old expensive vets. 

To be fair they went all in for one and it worked. So short term it was a strategy that worked. Now they will pay the price for that.