Rate this trade offer

eaglesfan0075

Chris Olave for Tony Pollard

I'm in a PPR league where I have solid depth at RB with my top 3 guys being Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, and Kenneth Walker III. Also have Tony Pollard, Donta Foreman and Eno Benjamin.

My WR group is not quite as impressive but I have been getting by: Michael Pittman, Mike Williams, Courtland Sutton, Rondale Moore, Josh Palmer.

I tried packaging Pittman and Pollard for higher tiers WR recently and was turned down, so am considering going in this direction instead.

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

i like the trade for you...you're trading a bench rb for a wr you'll start every week. 

I agree. Zeke is going to be back and Jones loves Zeke. I still have Zeke jsut because I know he's getting double digit carries and all the goal line work when he's healthy. Olave gets a ton of targets. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the feedback. Ended up sending the trade offer and it was accepted. It does help both teams.

The other owner has Najee Harris, Dameon Pierce, James Conner, Brian Robinson, and Jeff Wilson at RB. Pollard could theoretically be an RB2/flex for this guy until Zeke comes back. Harris is a bust this year, Conner is often injured, and Robinson doesn't get enough carries to be a fantasy starting RB. Jeff Wilson has some upside, but Pollard makes sense for this guy.

• Like 1