Felix Anudike-Uzomah (Kansas State EDGE) -- DRAFTED BY KANSAS CITY #31

HazletonEagle

Anodike-Uzomah looks like the exact type of DE we need in our D to play a 4i, or 5. Hes not your prototypical athletic speed rusher. Hes a strong guy who is going to play the run on the way to the pass. Set the edge. And fight through double teams. And apply pressure to the QB even if hes not a big sack artist. He does have a few multi-sack games under his belt. But I dont see him as a double digit sack guy in his career. He looks like a dirty work guy. Reminds me a lot of Paschal from last years draft. Someone I really liked back then, and in hindsight, I want him even more now, seeing how we struggle against the run. 

Check the vid- looks like Kansas State plays a similar alignment to what we do. Good scheme fit, which goes a long way in helping a player transition in to the NFL.

Like the versatility - could see him filling in for BG, also has some very good length.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Looks like he had a horrible pro day as he gave it a go even though he was hurt. Probably hurt his draft stock to the point where he may fall out of Rd 2.

• 3 weeks later...