Traveling from Nebraska to Lincoln Financial Field

PhillyFanInNebraska

I am making my first ever trip to see my beloved Eagles in action on January 1st. I have been an Eagles fan since the early 80s. Excited they now have three Former Huskers on the team. 

Honest question: Is ticketmaster/Stubhub the only place to find game tickets? I don't mind spending a little more than usual to go but those prices are pretty high plus they have a $100 fee on top of the ticket price. 

Looking to fly in on Friday and Leave Monday so any suggestions on what to do Saturday is appreciated.

TIA and FlyEaglesFly!

On 11/21/2022 at 11:38 AM, PhillyFanInNebraska said:

I am making my first ever trip to see my beloved Eagles in action on January 1st. I have been an Eagles fan since the early 80s. Excited they now have three Former Huskers on the team. 

Honest question: Is ticketmaster/Stubhub the only place to find game tickets? I don't mind spending a little more than usual to go but those prices are pretty high plus they have a $100 fee on top of the ticket price. 

Looking to fly in on Friday and Leave Monday so any suggestions on what to do Saturday is appreciated.

TIA and FlyEaglesFly!

Out of curiosity, how many tickets are you looking for?

On 11/21/2022 at 11:38 AM, PhillyFanInNebraska said:

Honest question: Is ticketmaster/Stubhub the only place to find game tickets?

I heard if you troll Broad Street after midnight the night before flashing several hundred dollar bills you can find a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 2:31 PM, Bacarty2 said:

Look on local facebook market place pages along with craigslist. 

Where are you staying?

this is an excellent idea. typically you will find much better deals.