2nd flex option - pick it

DBW

I would go with either Harris or Jones. I don't know this Diante Carter guy.

Harris basically puts up 10 points every week, so you get stability there.  Jones had a lot of receptions and yards, but has just one TD all year.  I wonder if last week was an outlier week, since he's under 10 points a week more often than he is over.

Zay Jones probably had more receptions last week because Etienne went out early and someone had to fill the vacuum.  (I have Etienne on my team.)  Etienne is playing, so I suspect the Jaguars will get back to running a lot again.  I wonder if his targets and receptions will go down to what they used to be.

Personally, I think you're better off with Najee Harris, knowing there's a really good chance he gives you 10 points, with the real possibility of 15 points.  The chance of Jones and Carter getting 10-15 points is probably a little bit lower.  Najee is more of the Steelers' offense than the other two.

3 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I would go with either Harris or Jones. I don't know this Diante Carter guy.

Harris basically puts up 10 points every week, so you get stability there.  Jones had a lot of receptions and yards, but has just one TD all year.  I wonder if last week was an outlier week, since he's under 10 points a week more often than he is over.

Carter is the chargers wide receiver.  He’s been playing in mine williams role basically.  It’s hard to ever tell which chargers recover is going to get the bulk of the work as they share the wealth a ton no matter who is healthy.  

harris is banged up which is my only reservation there.  I agree jones may be flukey.  He’s trending up and the lions are giving up a ton to wrs 

2 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

Zay Jones probably had more receptions last week because Etienne went out early and someone had to fill the vacuum.  (I have Etienne on my team.)  Etienne is playing, so I suspect the Jaguars will get back to running a lot again.  I wonder if his targets and receptions will go down to what they used to be.

Personally, I think you're better off with Najee Harris, knowing there's a really good chance he gives you 10 points, with the real possibility of 15 points.  The chance of Jones and Carter getting 10-15 points is probably a little bit lower.  Najee is more of the Steelers' offense than the other two.

You’re probably right about jones getting more looks because of ET being hurt.  Higher ceiling but lower floor than Harris for sure.  I’m playing the #1 team as the #3 team so this is going to a fractional margin of victory.  

Zay Jones comes down to how many receptions you think he'll have. He gets 25 points with 10+ receptions, but that has happened just twice.  With 8 receptions, he got 14 points. So with 6 or fewer receptions, you're not looking at very many yards with him, I think.

• Like 1

Just now, xzmattzx said:

Zay Jones comes down to how many receptions you think he'll have. He gets 25 points with 10+ receptions, but that has happened just twice.  With 8 receptions, he got 14 points. So with 6 or fewer receptions, you're not looking at very many yards with him, I think.

Good point.  And the lions run the ball a lot too so they could keep the jags off the field.