Week #14 - Godwin or Waddle (PPR)

toolg

Week #14 - Godwin or Waddle (PPR)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Week #14 - Godwin or Waddle (PPR)

• Chris Godwin @49ers
    • Jaylen Waddle @Chargers (SNF)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/2022 at 09:25 PM

So who ya got? 

Forget who's starting, I widdled it down to Waddle or Godwin at Flex. Waddle is a weekly sure-start, right? Not so fast. Waddle left the game with a leg injury last week, put in a disappointing result, and he's been up and down lately anyway. Godwin has emerged as Brady's favorate target, going against a stout 49ers D but the secondary looks beatable. I think Godwin is more the sure thing, but Waddle's ceiling is huge. Who do you play with a first-round bye in the playoffs on the line?

I think Waddle’s health will ultimately make this decision for you. The Chargers-Dolphins game should  be a shootout so I think you have to go with Waddle if he is close to healthy.  Also sucks that both teams are dealing with injuries to their best tackles.  I think it has a bigger impact on TB since they already had issues with their interior o-line.  Godwin and the RBs will get really good volume as Brady will look to get rid of the ball but I think TB won’t score a ton, hurting the chances for TDs.

Edit: I should also add that the SD DST is garbage while TB is facing the 9ers D.  Advantage MIA/Waddle.

• Like 1

I feel the Bucs don’t run the ball well, the o-line has become a liability. So they have to go through the air if they have any chance. The Bucs will want to get the ball into Godwin’s hands. But can they withstand the 49ers pass rush?

Looks like Waddle will play tonight. I think I have to play him because his potential is so huge. 

Waddle did very little until late in the game. Luckily I still won. It seemed like Tua was forcing it to Tyreek even though he looked injured too.

3 hours ago, toolg said:

Waddle did very little until late in the game. Luckily I still won. It seemed like Tua was forcing it to Tyreek even though he looked injured too.

I kept checking to see if Waddle was hurt and out of the game.  Tua was just locked in on Hill.

Waddle cost me my first place spot and a playoff bye in week 13. I'm likely benching him for the rest of the year in favor of Lockett who has a high floor.