Who should be my playoff starter at QB?

Gannan

Who should be my playoff starter at QB?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be my playoff starter at QB?

• Justin Fileds
    • Dak Prescott

I tend to "go with the guys who got me here" when it comes to fantasy football playoffs. However, the Eagles defense terrifies me as a fantasy manager. They've shut down pretty much everyone. I could see them bottling up Fields and it costing me. While Prescott doesn't have the ceiling Fields has, he's going to put up decent numbers against the Jags. 

I'm an Eagles homer :crazy:. So I hope they both suck this week.  I'd go with Dak,over a banged-up, sick Fields. I think Dak has bigger potential vs. Jags than Fields vs. Eagles.

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

I tend to "go with the guys who got me here" when it comes to fantasy football playoffs. However, the Eagles defense terrifies me as a fantasy manager. They've shut down pretty much everyone. I could see them bottling up Fields and it costing me. While Prescott doesn't have the ceiling Fields has, he's going to put up decent numbers against the Jags. 

Fields not practicing today, and will be forced to pass if the Eagles jump out early.  Jags have been playing well though, so you never know what Dak may do on the road, or if they just dominate the game with Zeke and Pollard.

If Fields plays, hope for garbage time rushing that gets him 100+.

Weather alert:

Fields isn't feeling well and goes against a top defense. It doesn't mean Fields is guaranteed to suck, but everything looks against him this weekend.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, toolg said:

Weather alert:

Fields isn't feeling well and goes against a top defense. It doesn't mean Fields is guaranteed to suck, but everything looks against him this weekend.

Yeah, he's been sick all week. Also one of the few fantasy talking heads I listen to is Berry. He's right more often than not, and he has Dak on the "love list" this week.