Defense for the championship rounds

Have the first round bye, and will be rolling with the Titans in the semis at home against the Texans.  They scored 21 points in my leagues format in Houston when they played earlier this season, so I am good with that.

Titans play Dallas week 17, so they are a no go for the finals.

The Ravens are my other defense, home against the Steelers.  They scored 15 points in the game in Pittsburgh last week, but depending on matchups and health, I may have to start Najee Harris in the finals.

So, here are my options of available defenses for week 17.

Chargers v Rams ( I like the matchup, but does Baker catch lightning in a bottle to finish the season )

Jaguars at Texans ( I think this looks like the best matchup depending on the Rams with Mayfield )

Giants v Colts

Lions v Bears

Falcons v Cardinals 

Seahawks v Jets

Probably the Giants. I have the Patriots. Their matchups aren't the greatest but they've gotten me so many points on a regular basis, I don't think there is a better option. I usually stream defenses, but I've been getting so many points with New England (other than a dud here or there), I think I'm just sticking with them. 

They're all kind of dreadful. I agree, consider the Chargers vs. Rams (watch Baker). Also since it's late in the season, consider the weather report. Maybe the Giants vs. Colts if the weather is sloppy in the Meadowlands. 

I got the Bye too, and the Eagles D playing Cowboys in the semifinal. Think I should add Titans D vs. Texans instead?

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

Probably the Giants. 

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

Maybe the Giants vs. Colts if the weather is sloppy in the Meadowlands. 

Taylor getting loose on any given Sunday is always scary