Is this a good sign?

JamesK

I just took a picture of this Eagle on my neighbor's house.  You can't see it very well in this picture, but he's holding onto a dead fish with his talons.  By the way, in case you're wondering, I live on lake front property in St Augustine, FL.

Eagle.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’d be a better sign if he were holding a dead Giant I suppose. 

A dead Giant who grew up in Buffalo, dressed as a Cowboy who participated in the gold rush of '49, who had a pet Jaguar and Tiger and married the daughter of a tribal Chief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, JamesK said:

I just took a picture of this Eagle on my neighbor's house.

You know, now that you mention it, I saw one in the pre-season of 2017 (while cutting the grass) and again before this pre-season. They may well be overhead frequently, but those are the times that I took notice. I posted about it in 2017, I'll have to search the board to see if I posted about it this pre-season or not. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You know, now that you mention it, I saw one in the pre-season of 2017 (while cutting the grass) and again before this pre-season. They may well be overhead frequently, but those are the times that I took notice. I posted about it in 2017, I'll have to search the board to see if I posted about it this pre-season or not. 

The best was the eagle cloud someone posted, can't remember if it was the day of or the weekend of the SB.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 1:39 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I remeber your posts from that season; maybe I can find them. But this one was obviously the best preseason prediction nveagle5

DDA962CC-D83A-415E-B0CB-7FCF3C2ABEF3.jpeg

• Like 1