January 30, 20233 yr ghost whisperer season 1, episode 19 titled "fury" might be the best hour of television in history. not only did it solve racism...but it also featured a star studded cast including the coach from white shadow, the little kid with electrical powers from heroes, and a couple other "unknown at the time" actors you might recognize. and . this episode is practically a breaking bad prequel. i mean, holy sheet what a cast. some would argue that this episode (produced by jennifer love hewitt) changed television forever...yes....THAT jennifer love hewitt. do yourself a favor and watch it today!
January 30, 20233 yr I watched the first few seasons, as I recall it. But they got to a point where it felt like they jumped the shark and I lost interest. At the moment, I forget what that was, but whatever it was, it made me lose interest.
Create an account or sign in to comment