Sports bars recommendations

scotseagle

Flying in from Scotland for the big game next Sunday. Any recommendations of decent bars where to watch the game in downtown Philadelphia would be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

Take the broad st line down to Xfinity Live. 

Cheers 👍

20 hours ago, scotseagle said:

Flying in from Scotland for the big game next Sunday. Any recommendations of decent bars where to watch the game in downtown Philadelphia would be greatly appreciated.

Were you a member of the old EMB and did you do the same thing for Super Bowl LII? I know there was someone from Scotland back then that did that. 

Oh, and welcome to the new EMB!

On 1/31/2023 at 10:17 PM, scotseagle said:

Oh man I'm so so freaking jealous. Have the best time. 

15 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Were you a member of the old EMB and did you do the same thing for Super Bowl LII? I know there was someone from Scotland back then that did that. 

Oh, and welcome to the new EMB!

Cheers for the welcome.

Watched superbowl LII alone on my couch as none of mates are into it. Hence the reason I've decided to fly over for this one

• Like 4

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Oh man I'm so so freaking jealous. Have the best time. 

Cheers. I can't wait

Every place is going to be absolutely packed.  I suggest just trying to get into a place with TVs.  I went to a random bar in Center City within a few blocks of Broad Street for Super Bowl LII.  I also found a random bar to watch the clinching game in the 2008 World Series.  Both times, it was not the first place that I went that ended up being where I got in.

Also very jealous.

I’ve been planning a trip across since November for this weekend, even got permission from SWMBO, got flights and hotels all planned.

I’ve got 1 ba$**** customer that won’t change a visit we’ve planned for 8am Monday. A little pi$$ed….

On 2/8/2023 at 2:17 PM, Mal said:

Also very jealous.

I’ve been planning a trip across since November for this weekend, even got permission from SWMBO, got flights and hotels all planned.

I’ve got 1 ba$**** customer that won’t change a visit we’ve planned for 8am Monday. A little pi$$ed….

Tell that POS you got Covid and will be out for a week. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/1/2023 at 7:59 PM, Arthur Jackson said:

:nonono:

caber tossers

How bout you speak nice towards the foreigner