F*** You Andy Reid!!!!!!!!

gameshowfan91

Broke our hearts again like many times before!!!!!!!!!!! He coaches better against us than with us!!!!!!!!!! Ban his sorry arse from Philly forever!!!!!!!! Keep him out of Eagles Ring of Honor!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not mad at him. Blame Gannon. He’s the coach that we should hate. Andy did alot got the team and brought some good memories.

• Like 2

I'm happy for Reid and Mahomes. And even the other Kelce. But it is a tough pill to swallow considering how the Eagles didn't get a chance to drive at the end. Game could have gone either way. Refs decided to let it go only one way.

12 minutes ago, Devaster said:

I'm happy for Reid and Mahomes. And even the other Kelce. But it is a tough pill to swallow considering how the Eagles didn't get a chance to drive at the end. Game could have gone either way. Refs decided to let it go only one way.

Why would you be happy for a coach (Andy Reid) who choked one big game after another for Eagles, yet can win a big game against Eagles just fine?!!!!!!!!! Screw him!!!!!!! The same coach who choked against inferior teams Buccaneers, Panthers, and even friggin 9-7 Cardinals who played in a week division, who they should have had no business in losing against those teams!!!!!!!!! Not to mention losing games that should have been won!!!!!!!! 

I can now see why that certain Eagles YouTuber hates Andy Reid!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jeep_man said:

Blame this game on the Defense, they just did NOT show up and LAID AN EGG

Especially given the Eagles had a HUGE edge in time of possession. 

• Like 1

I mean the OP has a point. Where ever Andy Reid is  there's heartache and disappointment for the Eagles. Its by  definition a toxic relationship. 

7 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Broke our hearts again like many times before!!!!!!!!!!! He coaches better against us than with us!!!!!!!!!! Ban his sorry arse from Philly forever!!!!!!!! Keep him out of Eagles Ring of Honor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a tissue?

On 2/12/2023 at 11:25 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

Why would you be happy for a coach (Andy Reid) who choked one big game after another for Eagles, yet can win a big game against Eagles just fine?!!!!!!!!! Screw him!!!!!!! The same coach who choked against inferior teams Buccaneers, Panthers, and even friggin 9-7 Cardinals who played in a week division, who they should have had no business in losing against those teams!!!!!!!!! Not to mention losing games that should have been won!!!!!!!! 

I can now see why that certain Eagles YouTuber hates Andy Reid!!!!!!

stop crying like a b*tch. you still kick and scream over your ex's 10 years later too ? 

• Like 1