Chip Kelly is now a more beloved coach in Philly than Andy Reid

gameshowfan91

His dumb and bizarre moves somehow lead Eagles to win Super Bowl. Chip got rid of 'me' first players (won without Jackson, Maclin, and McCoy). Chip also showed how to get best out of Nick Foles (which Andy Reid failed to do). Foles looked abysmal with Reid.

And guess what: Doug Pederson (another more beloved coach than Andy Reid) used Foles right way to win that Super Bowl. Doug even let Foles call Philly Special play. Doug also somehow worked with Wentz even though he was somewhat hated.

Put Reid on that 2017 Eagles team, they don't even come close to winning that Super Bowl because he would have been a dumbarse and use players to their strengths. It took for Reid to get an Elite QB to finally win Super Bowls. Give Reid Wentz or Foles, he doesn't have a Super Bowl win.

Even Nick Sirianni (also more beloved than Andy Reid) got best out of Jalen Hurts. I doubt Andy Reid would have done that either because he's a friggin reidtard without Patrick Mahomes (his time with Eagles showed that).

Screw Andy Reid. Jeffrey Lurie needs to pull a Jerry Jones (and justifiably so) and keep Andy Reid out of Eagles Ring of Honor. Andy Reid is no Jimmy Johnson. Eagles became better after Reid got fired.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 11:50 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

His dumb and bizarre moves somehow lead Eagles to win Super Bowl. Chip got rid of 'me' first players (won without Jackson, Maclin, and McCoy). Chip also showed how to get best out of Nick Foles (which Andy Reid failed to do). Foles looked abysmal with Reid.

And guess what: Doug Pederson (another more beloved coach than Andy Reid) used Foles right way to win that Super Bowl. Doug even let Foles call Philly Special play. Doug also somehow worked with Wentz even though he was somewhat hated.

Put Reid on that 2017 Eagles team, they don't even come close to winning that Super Bowl because he would have been a dumbarse and use players to their strengths. It took for Reid to get an Elite QB to finally win Super Bowls. Give Reid Wentz or Foles, he doesn't have a Super Bowl win.

Even Nick Sirianni (also more beloved than Andy Reid) got best out of Jalen Hurts. I doubt Andy Reid would have done that either because he's a friggin reidtard without Patrick Mahomes (his time with Eagles showed that).

Screw Andy Reid. Jeffrey Lurie needs to pull a Jerry Jones (and justifiably so) and keep Andy Reid out of Eagles Ring of Honor. Andy Reid is no Jimmy Johnson. Eagles became better after Reid got fired.

you should take up a new hobbie, like eating lead coming at you at 1000mph. 

• Haha 2