My condolences to Eagles fans

Sportsdude360

No doubt this was a hard pill to swallow.🤢 Add to that the Niners are probably looking forward to a rematch in next years playoffs. But that's ok, bars and hard liquor were made for this exact purpose. Bottoms up!🍺🍻

• Like 1

Favorite team: Cowboys

Favorite Player: Micah Parsons

Niners looking forward to a rematch…get the F outta here.  You are the lowest form of life.  The only thing worse than you are players that lose the Super Bowl. F you and F the cowboys.

• Like 4

I can take the loss. It’s the way they loss. You don’t make that call at that moment when you’ve been letting them play all game.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Favorite team: Cowboys

Favorite Player: Micah Parsons

Niners looking forward to a rematch…get the F outta here.  You are the lowest form of life.  The only thing worse than you are players that lose the Super Bowl. F you and F the cowboys.

I'm sure Atlanta Falcons fans can relate to how you feel right now.😥😢😩😫😭

Do you think the NFL was sending a message to the refs when they made the "I condone them" violence against refs pig the NFL Man of the Year?

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

We don't need condolences. It was a hell of a year.

My condolences for no NFCCG's since 1995.

Well we sort of do. Our "hell of a year" was completely destroyed by some phantom flag. 

8 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

No doubt this was a hard pill to swallow.🤢 Add to that the Niners are probably looking forward to a rematch in next years playoffs. But that's ok, bars and hard liquor were made for this exact purpose. Bottoms up!🍺🍻

I enjoyed the ride and the Super Bowl was a great game.  Would have preferred a win, but my team put up a great season for its fans.  It's nice playing in the Super Bowl every few years.  Now that senility has set in, I doubt you remember what that feels like.

2 hours ago, Geemen said:

How does the song go? .......cry eagles, cry!

48-22

22-16

38-7

I can't hear you over everyone on the boards still laughing at your team.

1 hour ago, Procus said:

I enjoyed the ride and the Super Bowl was a great game.  Would have preferred a win, but my team put up a great season for its fans.  It's nice playing in the Super Bowl every few years.  Now that senility has set in, I doubt you remember what that feels like.

I've been watching the Cowboys since the late 60's, I remember the glory days quite well. I still have nightmares about the Jackie Smith dropped touchdown in Super Bowl XIII. The Montana to Dwight Clark "Catch" in the 1982 NFCCG is something that no Cowboys fan will ever live down. Even though we've won our share of Super Bowls, we understand that feeling of "how the hell did this happen" only too well. Those old enough can remember well the Cowboys first Super Bowl appearance against the Colts. The Cowboys had pretty much outplayed the Colts all game long, but a Cowboys fumble on the goal line was awarded to the Colts when the replay showed the Colts had never recovered the ball. The refs never bothered to verify who actually had recovered the ball and simply assumed it was the Colts. This caused a momentum swing that put the Cowboys on their heels the rest of the game. So yes, Cowboys fans have definitely been down this road before.

16 hours ago, Sportsdude360 said:

I've been watching the Cowboys since the late 60's, I remember the glory days quite well. I still have nightmares about the Jackie Smith dropped touchdown in Super Bowl XIII. The Montana to Dwight Clark "Catch" in the 1982 NFCCG is something that no Cowboys fan will ever live down. Even though we've won our share of Super Bowls, we understand that feeling of "how the hell did this happen" only too well. Those old enough can remember well the Cowboys first Super Bowl appearance against the Colts. The Cowboys had pretty much outplayed the Colts all game long, but a Cowboys fumble on the goal line was awarded to the Colts when the replay showed the Colts had never recovered the ball. The refs never bothered to verify who actually had recovered the ball and simply assumed it was the Colts. This caused a momentum swing that put the Cowboys on their heels the rest of the game. So yes, Cowboys fans have definitely been down this road before.

f you and dallas 

On 2/13/2023 at 6:02 AM, Sportsdude360 said:

Yo mamma swallows.