Breeze 44 Mock 1.0

Breeze 44

I did this purely on draft picks.. not predicting FA or Cuts 

I did make 2 trades I believe to get the number of picks that I have..sorry i didn't write them down..

here goes:

10   Tyree Wilson   Edge    Texas Tech

45   Drew Sanders    LB  Arkansas

62   Jordan Battle      S    Alabama

78   Jaylon Jones     CB   Texas A&M

94   Sean Tucker      RB    Syracuse

128   Andrew Vorhees   OG  USC

162   Colby Wooden    DT    Auburn

221 Chris Rodriguez Jr    RB    Kentucky

There it is... Have at it. 

not a fan sorry doesn’t really have anything to do with the players you selected has more to do with content… would definitely be nice to know the trades made to get some of those pick and at the very least some players you think the eagles will keep. but thanks for the read 

Not bad!

Looks like you traded 30 for 45 and 78. I see a 7th is gon and you also added a 4th and a 5th. 

I probably would have gone for a corner earlier since we need a starter, but overall it's a solid draft. 

• 10 - Wilson is a breast and we can't go wrong
  • 45 - corner and DT are both bigger priorities than linebacker - Forbes if it's a CB and Dexter if it's a DT
  • 62 -Battle is a great pick. He might be gone but if he's there it's a no brainer. If he's gone S is a need so Brandon Joseph could be a possibility
  • 78 - I just think we need a corner earlier. If you're sold on LB's maybe this is the place. I personally would go RB. LB could be Overshown and RD could be Charbonnet or Brown
  • 94  - ok I get it. If we go LB at 78 a RB is a good pick here. Can't fault a pick of Tucker. Evans & McIntosh could also be available here.
  • 128 - Vorhees would be a GREAT pick here if he's availalbe.  I have him much higher, but you are 100% right, we need an intereion lineman - hayes, Stromberg, Daniels are all possibilities
  • 162 - a little late for a DT, but we're going to have several holes and we can't fill them all with the draft. 
  • 221 - another RB would'n be a bad pick if both Sanders and Scott leave in free agency.

I think Cheessteakitis was alittle rough in his assessment, but putitng myself inhis shoes, I like detail too. 

Thanks for the read. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I should have jotted them down when i made them.. they were trade offers made to me. I agree with Vorhees also but he was there so who am I to argue, lol.

To be honest, I don't think sanders will be there at 45 either

Well done Rob331. I enjoy reading mock drafts and you took one and put all the pieces into words. 

On 2/24/2023 at 4:28 PM, Breeze 44 said:

I did this purely on draft picks.. not predicting FA or Cuts 

I did make 2 trades I believe to get the number of picks that I have..sorry i didn't write them down..

here goes:

10   Tyree Wilson   Edge    Texas Tech

45   Drew Sanders    LB  Arkansas

62   Jordan Battle      S    Alabama

78   Jaylon Jones     CB   Texas A&M

94   Sean Tucker      RB    Syracuse

128   Andrew Vorhees   OG  USC

162   Colby Wooden    DT    Auburn

221 Chris Rodriguez Jr    RB    Kentucky

There it is... Have at it. 

I would be pretty happy with this draft, one change I would make personally would be to go CB over LB at 45.

Otherwise there's really good value here, assuming some of these guys (Wilson, Battle) actually fall as far as projected in this mock.