Anthony Richardson (Florda QB) -- DRAFTED BY INDIANAPOLIS #4

Procus

Guy is raw, but there's a shot he could fall in the draft.  If he slips to say, the third round, might be worth a flyer on him - let him hold a clipboard for a couple of years.  He could be a monster if he's not thrown into the fray too soon and given time to develop.  Good backup, and good trade bait down the line.  Who knows, with the way things turn on a dime in the NFL, you never know when the next man up is needed under center.

If he slips to the third then my god yeah you sprint to put the pick in. I mean there is an argument to take him in the second to be honest with you. 

On 2/26/2023 at 9:29 PM, Procus said:

Guy is raw, but there's a shot he could fall in the draft.  If he slips to say, the third round, might be worth a flyer on him - let him hold a clipboard for a couple of years.  He could be a monster if he's not thrown into the fray too soon and given time to develop.  Good backup, and good trade bait down the line.  Who knows, with the way things turn on a dime in the NFL, you never know when the next man up is needed under center.

He’s probably a top 10 pick. 

17 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

He’s probably a top 10 pick. 

Remember when the pundits had us selecting Geno Smith at number 4 overall instead of Lane Johnson?

30 minutes ago, Procus said:

Remember when the pundits had us selecting Geno Smith at number 4 overall instead of Lane Johnson?

I do think he is going to go somewhere in the top 20.  Watching him he reminds me a bit of Hurts actually (but with possibly a better arm).  Watching Hurts take the league by storm this year will surely entice GMs to want to roll the dice on Richardson.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

I do think he is going to go somewhere in the top 20.  Watching him he reminds me a bit of Hurts actually (but with possibly a better arm).  Watching Hurts take the league by storm this year will surely entice GMs to want to roll the dice on Richardson.  

Agreed I do see a lot of Hurts type traits but a better arm. Not sure he'll have the work rate, focus and just "it" factor that Hurts has. But I could be wrong on that. 

4 hours ago, time2rock said:

Possibly?  

It ain't even close.

• 1 month later...