Marvin Mims Jr (Oklahoma WR) -- DRAFTED BY DENVER #63

judunno

Lol I was going to make this during the draft. Honestly, I think he is the best day 3 WR for us. I actually wouldnt mind him in the 3rd round. Would be a major upgrade from Watkins. I want Mims on the Eagles. He is legit

I'm on board with Mims...as of now, we'd have to use our 3rd on him and I'm good with that.  We need to upgrade at WR3, and ideally it should be with a guy that also can upgrade the PR game.  Mims has PR experience so he'd upgrade 2 spots.

15 hours ago, EaglesAddict said:

I'm on board with Mims...as of now, we'd have to use our 3rd on him and I'm good with that.  We need to upgrade at WR3, and ideally it should be with a guy that also can upgrade the PR game.  Mims has PR experience so he'd upgrade 2 spots.

Yeah... preferably we get a guy like this or Reed and maybe later a bigger field stretcher 50-50 guy that can block and gun on special teams like a Ford-Wheaton or Landers. They really need to load up on some developmental talent that can play special teams. Having weak STs was one of the reasons why they didn't win it all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...