Mock 1.0 - Mid Combine (No Trades)

philafan4o8

360341973_ScreenshotbyDropboxCapture.png.b18d761e511239da68644df37f5cf86f.png

Might be my best draft on PFF so far.

1. Devon Witherspoon: Lockdown day one starter opposite Slay. Enough said.

1. Bryan Bresee: Hard to see him fall this far but it is possible with his injury concerns and lack of production at Clemson. Athletic freak on the dline with a ton of potential. Immediate starter as a 5 technique. Bresee and Davis is nasty.

2. Sydney Brown: Double dip that Illinois secondary. Brown would be an immediate starter if the Eagles do not resign Epps. Brown can play anywhere on the field but is at his best as a deep safety. He can come down and cover WRs and TEs if needed. Very versatile. 

3. Karl Brooks: Brooks is a great pass rusher. Give the Eagles more depth on the DL assuming they do not resign Cox or Hargraves. Brooks can be a 5 technique and can complete with Milton Williams for the other 3-4 DE starting spot on this defense. On passing downs, can earn his money on this defense. At worse, his first year can be a rotational piece on passing downs.

7. Jadon Haselwood: Former 5-star WR. Tons of expectations and potential but it all fell short mainly due to an injury in 2020. Never met those high expectations but has a ton of talent and can play slot and on the outside. Good size/frame and would be a perfect developmental player.

7. Dorian Thompson-Robinson: Assuming we do not resign Gardner, DTR can be a good developmental QB that can back up Hurts. Dual-threat QB that can run the same offense as Hurts. I think playing under Hurts, Hurts can take him under his wings and show him how to improve his game (mainly throwing accuracy and ball placement). Has all the athletic ability in the world.

• Like 1

Love the first round picks.

I take it the "C's" mean you could have done better - I agree. 

Thanks for adding your thoughts, most don't when they post a mock from one of the simulaton sites. 

15 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Love the first round picks.

I take it the "C's" mean you could have done better - I agree. 

Thanks for adding your thoughts, most don't when they post a mock from one of the simulaton sites. 

Thanks! No so the letter grades are from PFF mock. They grade your draft but it is based on their rankings. Sydney Brown and Karl Brooks would be solid picks in my opinion. Brown is going to be one of the best safeties from this draft when all said and done imo

• 1 month later...

Hey Sydney Brown and Haselwood (UDFA), pretty good lol