SlimrReaper mock I’m back for this guys.

SlimReaper4Six

Restructuring Lane Johnson, Darius Slay , Dallas Goedert, Jordan Mailata 

Extension Jalen Hurts 6 year deal 280 47 million per year.
160 million guaranteed  

Eagles let go

Gardner Minshew- he is a very good back up , just doesn’t fit the offense we need run. He will get a nice payday and may even be able to be a bridge qb somehow.

CJ Gardner Johnson- unfortunately, but means we do get a 3rd round comp pick. So we get back more than what we traded him for. 
Javon Hargreave- Most likely heads to the Cardinals if I was going to guess. He shined in Gannons defense. 

Fletch - the time has run it’s course and it’s sad knowing this because he was a great Eagle and teammate.

Andre Dillard - he wants to start and he shouldn’t wait long to get a excellent contract and be a franchise LT for years to come.

James Bradberry - Once to maximize his earning potential and it won’t be with us unfortunately.

Miles Sanders - He is a very good Eagle and was excellent with the fans. I love the guy but time has run it’s natural course.

T.J Edwards - will get a very good pay day and i see him following Gannon and Rallis since he was the one who had to make all the calls. 
Issac Samuelo - the Jags , Colts, Browns , and Bengals make a ton of sense.

Re- Sign 

Marcus Epps- has shown he can cover extremely well and is always in the right position. He can play downhill or split or deep. He has also been extremely durable 

3 years  13 million ( 8.6 guaranteed)

Zach Pascal - Nick will definitely bring him back if he doesn’t find a better option elsewhere. Again he too could go back to Indianapolis. However I believe he stays here 

2 years 2.55 million 1.1 guaranteed )

Brandon Graham - the heart and soul of the defense. He comes back to cheap but yet had his best season by far with limited snaps. (1 year 7 million 3.4 guaranteed)

Free Agents 

Jordan Phillips DT - we need someone who can play the nose and also give interior pressure. He is almost as talented as Davis but Phillips is more productive. These two will give offensive lines hell.  3 years  18 million 11.5 guaranteed 

Donovan Wilson - S - yes he is a former Cowboy and I absolutely despise them however this man I respect he flies everywhere on the field . He can blitz, stop the run and boy packs some serious heat. He is better at the line of scrimmage but he can cover backs and TEs.  ( 3 years  14 million 10 guaranteed)

James Robinson RB  a UDFA out of Illinois St and started for the jags and then was traded to the Jets everytime I have watched him play I have seen great physicality , speed , and short area quickness. Loves running in the interior. He would be a great addition to our backs

Draft 

Trade the (10th )and our (95) (251st) overall pick to  Detroit

Detroit want to move up and grab Devon Witherspoon  Eagles get (18th , 49 , 82  184) 

Eagles (18th) Bryan Breese DL - 6-5 305 Clemson 

the nations top recruit coming out of high school and showed why he was so dominant at Clemson. Injuries are the only reason why this man isn’t a top 10 pick or higher. Amazing athlete and can play DE, 3 tech 5 0. Just a great leader and player. One thing Howie makes sure is we fake care of our lines.

(30th ) Eagles select Keli Ringo CB Georgia. 6-2 205 4.36

Jordan and Nakobe sure will be happy growing up together and now we add Ringo who may be the best overall athlete of the 3. At 6-2 294 runs a 4.36 it’s amazing. Excellent press corner and will lay the wood down on anyone. Needs to work on tracking the ball instead of looking at the receiver. He can start day one 

(49) - Eagles selection Dawand Jones OT/G  OSU at 6-8 365 pounds

this man can absolutely maul people in the run game. He has insane footwork for a man as big as he is. His punches will stone almost any lineman. His long arms keep rushers from getting inside his pads .

2 (62) Derek Hall DE auburn 6-3 253

we continue to add to our defense and yes it is to help the trenches. With the new influx of youth and talent will help ease the pain of losing so many talented players in free Agency  He has natural pass rush skills and can play edge rusher or hands down in a 4-3. We need hybrid types because Desai will play multiple schemes.

(82) Chris Smith CB/S 5-11 198 

that Georgia pipeline sure has been running through Philadelphia right? Well let’s go get one of the most versatile player in college that can play outside, nickel, will LB, and S. He makes plays on the ball and has great physicality. We have focused on our future just like we did with Lito Sheldon and Lewis. Our secondary will be tested so we need to make the most logical and productive players.

& Trade Quez Watkins and a 4th for the Bears 

Eagles 4th round pick  

Johnathan Mingo WR Ole miss 6-1 225  and completely jacked up, Sound framiliar? Mingo may not have the production of a AJ Brown but he would be a excellent slot receiver and
will be one hell of an asset as our "enforcer " on the slot. We will be by far the more physical team each game. This kid can again learn from the best and why not it be the guy who has the exact same measurements 

(184 )Dwayne McBride RB  UAB  

one of my favorite players to watch . This guy reminds me of a Javonte Williams and Isiah pocheco  he has amazing short area quickness, excellent speed and the strength in his lower body keeps him bouncing off and fights for every yard. He can also hit the home run pretty regularly.

7th  Adam Kodak Punter Rutgers- Arron Syposs was terrible as was the other. It’s time we add the best  talent there is to help our team win the field position battle. He is amazing at directional kicks and he can boom them with high hang stone, he kicked a 79 yard punt his longest and the 5 more times of 70 yard punts 

• Like 1