Jalen Ramsey (Rams CB) -- TRADED TO MIAMI

judunno

Let's bring in another beastly Jalen after we practically lose our entire secondary. With Bradberry, Slay, and CJGJ likely gone we need at least 1 nice elite piece to go along with a youth movement. Looks like there's an option here. We have that extra 2nd next year, if Slay is traded, I think Howie can pull it off. Jalen is 28.

Not opposed. It’ll be 3-4 years before he’s as old as Slay, and premier CBs who are as physically gifted as him are typically great well into their 30’s.

Charles Woodson was first team all pro at 35. Darius Slay Aqib Talib Stephon Gilmore and Richard Sherman all pro bowlers at 31. That would be 3 years into Ramsey’s new deal, dude is 28

3 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Not opposed. It’ll be 3-4 years before he’s as old as Slay, and premier CBs who are as physically gifted as him are typically great well into their 30’s.

Charles Woodson was first team all pro at 35. Darius Slay Aqib Talib Stephon Gilmore and Richard Sherman all pro bowlers at 31. That would be 3 years into Ramsey’s new deal, dude is 28

For sure then they can move to safety at times if they still have a little juice left in the later years. Makes too much sense. Rams probably starting a rebuild sooner than later. If we lose who I think we're going to lose who better to jump start the secondary than this guy.

Hmm I don't know about this one. I'm not sure he's playing at the high level he was a couple of years ago but he's going to ask for a lot of money. Overall I'm just not sure it would be worth it. 

No thanks. I rather sign Sean Murphy Bunting in FA tbh. Ramsey for picks is not a great move