Austin Ekeler (RB, Chargers) -- 2024 Free Agent

EagleVA

42 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

A case can be made for Ekeler being the best back in the league, he's a Christian McCaffrey type of back, the Eagles would be favorites to win the NFC if they could reel him in.

Austin Ekeler 2022 Highlights

This goes against your big back desires... who are you?

8 hours ago, judunno said:

This goes against your big back desires... who are you?

As I've said before, it's more about vision and running style when it comes to running backs......stay away from the corner freaks.  

5 hours ago, EagleVA said:

As I've said before, it's more about vision and running style when it comes to running backs......stay away from the corner freaks.  

Wouldn't mind Ekeler but doubt they trade for him. He's like a baby Westbrook jr.

8 hours ago, judunno said:

Wouldn't mind Ekeler but doubt they trade for him. He's like a baby Westbrook jr.

"Like a baby Westbrook" as in Westbrook was a better back than Ekeler???

I hope you don't think so, Westbrook is no where near the back Ekeler is, Westbrook was afraid of contact, that's why I know him as Wussbrook.

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

"Like a baby Westbrook" as in Westbrook was a better back than Ekeler???

I hope you don't think so, Westbrook is no where near the back Ekeler is, Westbrook was afraid of contact, that's why I know him as Wussbrook.

If you say so.

He is asking for a trade because he want more money.  The RB position is just not worth spending much cap, much better to spend on Oline, QB and WRs.

• Like 1

Ekeler would be a great pick up! He’d add so much to this offense! But he’d cost a lot and so it’s a no.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 4:11 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ekeler would be a great pick up! He’d add so much to this offense! But he’d cost a lot and so it’s a no.

I'm not opposed if they don't land Bijan or Gibbs. Would really like to see this offense with a dynamic pass catcher out of the backfield.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 2:32 PM, judunno said:

I'm not opposed if they don't land Bijan or Gibbs. Would really like to see this offense with a dynamic pass catcher out of the backfield.

Oh it would be insane no doubt about that! Would be a lot of fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...