2023 Mock Draft

jsdarkstar

ok, I get it - no trades. 

A couple of thoughts - 

• I think you've been overcome by events. We'll have Slay, Bradberry, and Greedy Williams. The priority for corners is now donn the list. A trade down is oin order - then draft a DT (Breese) and get a safety in the 2nd round. 
  • Ika is a Jordan Davis type player. They need an attacking and sackable (is that even a word) DT next to Davis. Breese if he's there or a trade down for Gervon Dexter would be my preference. 
  • I like taking a stud running back.
  • Stromberg makes sense. Stromberg replaces Seumalo who is still likely to go.

Even with no trades I;d have gone in different directions, but I see what you've done. Even though you used some sort of simulation, I'd hav elike to seen your logic and thoughts about the picks. 

• Like 1

If I could land Dexter or Benton at 62 instead with no trades involved I could get behind this.  I would LOVE if Kancey fell to 30 and then we could go in a completely different direction there in the second instead. (edge, cough).  Gibbs is my preference if they went RB at any point - because he helps the offense in 3 ways - but with only 4 picks in this projection before the 7th it's a luxury I couldn't talk myself into buying in any circumstance. 

• Like 1