Post-FA Birds Mock Draft 3/19/2023

leftcoastnest

With the first wave of FA wrapped and confirmation that Kelce, BG, Cox, Slay and Bradberry will all return in 2023, I think we now have a ton of flexibility heading into the 2nd FA wave and draft.

Let’s get into it.

LET WALK / CUT

Javon Hargrave

CJ Gardner-Johnson

Miles Sanders 

Marcus Epps

Isaac Seumalo

TJ Edwards

Kyzir White

Andre Dillard

Robert Quinn

Ndamukong Suh

Linval Joseph

Gardner Minshew

Arryn Siposs

RESTRUCTURE

Lane Johnson

Darius Slay

Jake Elliott

RESIGN

James Bradberry

Jason Kelce (1 year deal)

Fletcher Cox (1 year deal)

Brandon Graham (1 year deal)

Boston Scott

Zach Pascal

Brett Toth

Rick Lovato

CONTRACT  EXTENSION

Jalen Hurts (5 year - $250M)

FREE AGENCY

Rashaad Penny, RB, Seahawks

Greedy Williams, CB, Browns

Marcus Mariota, QB, Falcons

Myles Jack, ILB, Steelers

Adrian Amos, FS, Packers

DRAFT

E6226B37-9A4D-490B-A049-2210532FC006.thumb.png.68eae5a8fc0886349304e1076ce61920.png

leftcoast - you're killing me. We aren't just on different planets - we're on fifferent galaxies.

We need more premium picks for guys who can step in and play now, not fewer. And - we need to fill out holes, this year isn't the year to draft for the future. 

We need a DT fasr more than a DE - so trade down in the 1st, pick up a 2nd and draft Breese. 

At 30 it's either Branch at S or trade down again and a 2 and a 3. 

I like the Sydney Brown pick, but think you're taken Vorhees too high - he'll be out all year  - so take Avila with one of those 2nd round picks. 

I would love to see your reasoning and logic for all the picks even when you poist one you've done on a simulation. Who was availalbe, why'd you favor the player, etc. That make the reads more interesting and the discussion much more fertile.  

yeah definitely not my cup of tea.. while anderson would be great the rest of your draft really falls off a cliff.. i think there is a lot better options there at the top of the second then a tackle.. Brown at safety isn’t bad but probably a little early… think we need a DT higher, Vorhees has upside but i think we need more competition this year with the people we have lost.