Ben Simmons shut down for rest of season

Procus

He is proof that you just need to get into the NBA and get a contract, and then you never have to work again

I wish I could make $35-40 million a year and come up with excuses for not working

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

What a waste of a player and complete waste of money. 

A perfect example of a guy who is unwilling to learn and unwilling to work to improve his game. I blame his father. 

• Like 1

Can’t play for the Nets but can play for Australia? If I were the Nets I’d tell him to go f himself, he’s not playing anywhere else unless he returns the money he took from them.

[quote]

Ben Simmons hopes to play for the Australian national team in this summer's FIBA World Cup and has been included in the team's initial selection pool, sources told ESPN.

The Brooklyn Nets guard didn't play in the team's final 23 games because of a back injury and has been rehabbing. His return to play will be dictated by the progress of that recovery, which has been going well, sources said.

Simmons hasn't played for the Boomers, who won the bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics, since 2013. [/quote]

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Can’t play for the Nets but can play for Australia? If I were the Nets I’d tell him to go f himself, he’s not playing anywhere else unless he returns the money he took from them.

[quote]

Ben Simmons hopes to play for the Australian national team in this summer's FIBA World Cup and has been included in the team's initial selection pool, sources told ESPN.

The Brooklyn Nets guard didn't play in the team's final 23 games because of a back injury and has been rehabbing. His return to play will be dictated by the progress of that recovery, which has been going well, sources said.

Simmons hasn't played for the Boomers, who won the bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics, since 2013. [/quote]

Summer Ben will be out there knocking down step back 3's with Jordan Mailata's second cousins while the team paying him $35/mil just wants him to put on the uniform.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 1:26 PM, jsdarkstar said:

What a waste of a player and complete waste of money. 

A perfect example of a guy who is unwilling to learn and unwilling to work to improve his game. I blame his father. 

He's a cautionary tale for every franchise. He's a parasite.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

He's a cautionary tale for every franchise. He's a parasite.

He’s gonna play well his contract year to fool some dumb franchise into thinking he’s gonna be like that going forward. Bag another 4 year payday and then revert back to not playing  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’s gonna play well his contract year to fool some dumb franchise into thinking he’s gonna be like that going forward. Bag another 4 year payday and then revert back to not playing  

I suspect that's his plan. I hope it fails.

• Like 2