Quick Mock (3-29-23)

Infam

Just thought I'd share where I'm at right now before I read what has been posted here recently.. so no trades, no extra FAs.

1- Jalen Carter, DT: In the great scheme of things his behavior wasn't that atrocious to me. He's young, was a bit reckless and made the wrong choice. He can be redeemed in my book if he shows some degree of remorse. Still his poor showing on pro day means he should be available for our top pick. It should surprise absolutely nobody if the Eagles go with him here. He is a wildly talented football player that will -once reunited with Davis- form a young top notch duo on our interior DL.

1- Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR: This is where you guys will probably disagree with me but please take note of what Lurie just said about the offense and it's prime importance over the defense in todays game. So here comes Smith-Njigba, first round talent but probably better in the slot which allows us to grab him at the end of round one. 6'1, 196 weight is good size for the outside too but he is a rookie and I believe he is at his best going for explosive plays crossing the field almost like a pass catching TE. He would add a top tier weapon to our offense.

2- Jahmyr Gibbs, RB: This years theme for Roseman is: You may only draft players that start with an 'J'. You know, because it worked with Hurts. Gibbs is another super explosive playmaker that would deserve to go in the first round. But he plays RB, so he won't. Recently, there is only one team that goes RB in the first. And that honor appears to go to Bijan Robinson. Gibbs in the second is worth it, as he completes a crazy explosive, young offense with: Brown, Smith, Njigba plus Goedert, Gibbs and Hurts. Insane!

3- Blake Freeland, OT: Still think he is underrated. Yes, he is a giant and may look a bit too slow at times. I know a guy that still makes up for that with size and sheer power - Mailata. Freeland is like that and could be the swing tackle backup for now. He has the tools and we got Stoutland. Always a good pick for OL, that too is a Roseman special.

Alright, going to read what you guys were up to now. Have fun!

I love all your picks! I’d be extremely happy if the first 3 rounds play out like this but…Smith-Njigba is probably going to wind up a top 15 pick and I don’t believe Gibbs is going to last till the end of the second either…

Lile I said…would love it though!

• Like 1