PFN Mock Simulator to share

MidMoFo

I really liked this mock so I thought I would share it here.

Traded back from 10 to 18 and picked up 48, because the top DL were gone. Lions moved up for Miles Murphy, who I’d take at 18, but would rather have the extra second rounder than pick him at 10. Bijan Robinson was there at 18 and I think he is the biggest upgrade the Eagles could make this offseason on offense without spending a bunch of money on a veteran RB. I think he’d be amazing behind our oline and take some of physical wear and tear off of Hurts.

Traded back from 30 to 32 and picked up pick 120. Steelers moved up for Anton Harrison, who was one of the 3 players on the board I would have been happy with so I knew I could move back 2 spots and get one of them. Ended up with the consensus #1 Safety in the draft Brian Branch, a high football IQ guy to run the defensive backfield for the next decade.

Mazi Smith DT may not be there at 48, but he was in this mock so I took him. Same with Tuipulotu DE at 62. So if we had to take Tuipulotu at 48 and Keanu Benton at 62 I’d still be happy. I like Mazi Smith for his athleticism at his size and Tuipulotu for his versatility, he can play the physical edge role like BG or move inside on passing downs.

Warren McClendon is listed as a T, but I think he could compete with Jurgens for the RG spot right away and eventually develop into a starter at RG or RT. He’s an athletic mauler in the run game, Stout U will refine his pass blocking.

Zach Kuntz is a 6’7” athletic freak at TE who could develop into another weapon in the passing game and there are too many good TE’s in this draft not to dip our toes in the water.

Cam Jones LB is depth and hopefully a ST contributor.

Tyson Bagent QB is flyer for the QB factory.

Every simulator mock I do, I trade Houston our lowest pick in 2024 for the Mr Irrelevant pick and draft Punter Matt Turk… it’s just what I do. This time I got the final pick in this draft and their 7th rounder next year for our 6th rounder in 2024.

2081159F-B414-4CA6-9EAB-08A14882A0FA.jpeg

59DB7345-88FC-48E7-B7E7-123F2BE783E0.jpeg

1168A402-9A2C-497D-9EF5-2768FA7412F8.jpeg

5F439C57-4DFD-4141-BF2E-FC3BA032216E.jpeg

I think I’d rather go Murphy at 10 and then BPA OL or DL player at 48 (don’t think Mazi falls outside of top 45).

with Murphy as the pick, I’d swap Tuli with the RB from UCLA or Slot WR from AK or PSU